Heart of Midlothian 2014-

12 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

We lost fair and square in that game.  Did you lose fairly lose at home to Celtic that day?  That's the bit that that many feel why you are justifiably known as st liedown.  I thought that's what was he was referring to.  Unless you honestly think a semi and a final win in  35 years is owning us?  You went straight to the dens result rather than say anything about that game.  Two games in 35 years and you own us?  

As far as I am lead to believe it was only Frank McGarvey that joined in with the Celtic celebrations after the team he was playing for were beaten 5 - 0 at home.  I'm sure some of the St. Mirren fans would have been pretty annoyed at that.

On saying that no excuse for the Celtic shop I mean FFS.image.png.00704ead060185689409ad93dc87745f.png

Just now, Mr. X said:

As far as I am lead to believe it was only Frank McGarvey that joined in with the Celtic celebrations after the team he was playing for were beaten 5 - 0 at home.  I'm sure some of the St. Mirren fans would have been pretty annoyed at that.

On saying that no excuse for the Celtic shop I mean FFS.image.png.00704ead060185689409ad93dc87745f.png

So Franko would've been trying his best to score that day?  To even have the gall to celebrate with them.sfter the game is dodgy.  That's one we now definitely know of.  we're getting there...

4 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

10-1 in favour in premiership one vote not in 

Only 7 championship clubs in favour and they need 8.

Seems very sketchy to release the votes before everyone has responded. I guess the chairman of the rogue championhip club is about to get a lot of phonecalls.

And AFAIK they do need 8 affirmative votes. An abstention is the same as a no vote.

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Status Quo or Petula Clark?

I never posted that.  I would've preferred to use the song  Butchered Butchered.  Can't remember what band released that.  I don't think it was the speccy twins   can you remember who it was? It might've been Frightened Rabbit...

Edited by HooseLee

Just now, JamieThomas said:

Looks like the 5pm deadline isn't enforceable, and clubs still have 28 days to vote. You have to hand it to Scottish football and it's ongoing commitment to the farce.

warnock.png

TBF this was made clear at the same time as the "deadline" was announced.

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

And, if this is the case, presumably clubs are free to change their vote anytime up to the 28 day backstop?

Why would it?

Clubs were given 28 days to vote, with the earliest time to vote at 5pm today.

39 clubs felt the need to put their votes in straight away, the rest have already used their vote.

Its the equivalent of an election day, you have until 10pm to vote, the polling stations open at 9am. This is just 10.30am.

It's two semis and a final by the way oh and 6v2 at the start of the "lie down" season didn't do your GD much good either. I love it how raw it still us with you after all these years.

We lost fair and square in that game.  Did you lose fairly lose at home to Celtic that day?  That's the bit that that many feel why you are justifiably known as st liedown.  I thought that's what was he was referring to.  Unless you honestly think a semi and a final win in  35 years is owning us?  You went straight to the dens result rather than say anything about that game.  Two games in 35 years and you own us?  

Just now, Billy Jean King said:

It's two semis and a final by the way oh and 6v2 at the start of the "lie down" season didn't do your GD much good either. I love it how raw it still us with you after all these years.

I'm in position to respond to anything just now.  It was bad enough from an Aberdonian so old he can remember their good years but...