Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Out of interest, do you jambos want Hibs to go up too for derby days, extra income etc or for them to fail for comedy purposes?

Hideous failure thanks.

Glasgow Rangers :/

Out of interest, do you jambos want Hibs to go up too for derby days, extra income etc or for them to fail for comedy purposes?

I personally want them to come up, as I enjoy derby day, and would probably miss it. It's also guarenteed points for us next season if they go up! Although I can see why people would hope they'd rot in this league for years to come.

Has to be Hibs. They'd be lost without us around - just look at the way they did everything towards the end of last season to make sure they were relegated as well.

Seriously, there is the income side as well as the incentive even in a bad season to do better than the Hibees, and can you think of any one club more likely to upset the Orcs by pipping them to promotion via the playoffs?

Glasgow Rangers :/

Hibs to stay down for comedy purposes. We could still draw them in the cups anyway.

We wouldn't need any extra income from the derby either as I imagine we'll sell a record number (or close to) of season tickets next year.

This from Neilson. The attitude we need:

"Even when we've won the league, it's important that we continue to win games. We have to play Hibs and Rangers, and it's vital for us to beat these sides.

"Our mindset is that we must win every game, a club of this stature must not accept less.