Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Honestly hope we keep fucking up until Budge is forced to get rid of them.  I cannot remember ever being as bored as this with Hearts and it's all down to the two charisma vacuums in charge. The "no style, no bottle" mantra really couldn't have been more accurate.

My mind is made up and that is never going to change until they're away, regardless of what they do from here. Although, let's face it, that is never going to be anything more than third place in the league and disappointment/humiliation after disappointment/humiliation in cup competitions.

Edited by Elixir

Honestly hope we keep fucking up until Budge is forced to get rid of them.  I cannot remember ever being as bored as this with Hearts and it's all down to the two charisma vacuums in charge. The "no style, no bottle" mantra really couldn't have been more accurate.

My mind is made up and that is never going to change until they're away, regardless of what they do from here. Although, let's face it, that is never going to be anything more than third place in the league and disappointment/humiliation after disappointment/humiliation in cup competitions.

Right so if Neilson was to(hopefully not) guide you to 2nd place and a Scottish cup you'd still want him out?

Good post DC92.

I don't like Neilson's (current) style of play and questions about it are at last begining to be asked of it in the media, but Stewart's whole piece smacks of a dislike of Levein.

If he's got evidence that Levein's to blame come out and say it.  If not, he just looks a wee bit bitter.

40 minutes ago, Elixir said:

jjpleasing.gif

I've said it before, but I think our style of play changed when teams started pressing us high up the pitch - that happened in the Championship, imo.

I think the way he wants to play is to play it out from the back - teams don't let us do that, and we're forced into playing it long.

They've clearly made mistakes with some of the comings and goings as well.

I've said it before, but I think our style of play changed when teams started pressing us high up the pitch - that happened in the Championship, imo.

I think the way he wants to play is to play it out from the back - teams don't let us do that, and we're forced into playing it long.

They've clearly made mistakes with some of the comings and goings as well.

You mean that the way other teams play affects the way we play?

Good luck trying to sell that idea

Not being one to call for sacking the management team at the moment but in the unlikely event of both Neilson and Levein going I'd rather Hearts went for Tommy Wright as opposed to Paul Hartley.

Hearts being able or prepared to pay the necessary compensation for either would be another matter entirely though.

Michael Stewart isn't exactly Levein's biggest fan. He also once said that Csaba Laszlo was the best manager he ever worked under. A manager that Robbie Neilson admitted he took on a lot of his ideals for setting up a team on Terrace podcast a few months before he even became Hearts coach. It wasn't the prettiest type of football, but he got results.

Stewart is being a hypocrite here, and just because he's good at pissing off Chris Sutton doesn't excuse him from that pile of shite he wrote.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

5 hours ago, sjc said:

Not being one to call for sacking the management team at the moment but in the unlikely event of both Neilson and Levein going I'd rather Hearts went for Tommy Wright as opposed to Paul Hartley.

Hearts being able or prepared to pay the necessary compensation for either would be another matter entirely though.

You shut your mouth

Just now, sjc said:

lol....all hypothetical at the moment RG.  I'm pretty shocked he hasn't been linked with more vacancies to be honest.

Its happening more. Obviously had the Dundee United saga, and then Nottingham Forest were linked during the Summer too. Won't be far away until someone goes for him, I fear.

5 hours ago, sjc said:

When Robbie eventually goes we'll get Fox or Daly and like it.

8 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

When Robbie eventually goes we'll get Fox or Daly and like it.

I agree. The notion that Levein would go with Neilson is unrealistic given how the Club is currently set up.

Serious question for hearts fans.

Has something changed in the neilson era that has caused this anger against him/Levein?

Having lived through the Jimmy calderwood era I know what it's like for people looking in from the outside to not understand criticism of what seems like a successful stewardship but I am interested.

Has there been a marked change In style of football since the championship season?