Heart of Midlothian 2014-

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The anti-Hearts posters on here have been hilarious in their attempts to find different ways to criticise this.

I have no idea if this will work or not but it's pretty brave imo.  If it doesn't work there will be absolutely nowhere for Levein to hide, he's experienced enough to know this.

What about the Hearts posters who aren't keen on it? The Anti-Hearts Hearts posters.

41 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Wrong

Other candidates other that his buddies Presley, Hartley and Houston , wouldn't have taken the job as long as Levein remained DOF.

It's a total cop out by the board and a total lack of ambition  by appointing such a negatively minded manager with a shit track record 

So why didn't they go for Pressley, Hartley or Houston? 

I can't wait until absolute oddball Scotland fans stop fucking mewling about a game from about 100 years ago, m8

Dream on

You're talking about the kind of degenerate perverts that travel huge distances to support a team with Scott Brown in it.

There's no hope for them

12 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I can't wait until absolute oddball Scotland fans stop fucking mewling about a game from about 100 years ago, m8

Even if i wasn't a Scotland fan i would still mention this.

It was an atrocious, defeatist, dire and inexplicable way to line a team up made worse by it being against average opposition. If you are happy with a man with a mentality like that managing your club then i think that speaks volumes for your ambition.

The fact it was 2010 and not all that long ago either proves you are in denial.

Edited by red23

The best Hearts manager (domestically) in a long time. Back to back 3rd place finishes back when Scottish football was decent.

And anyone who can get a team with Joe Hammil, Graham Weir, Dennis wyness and Neil Mcfarlane into the Europe League group stages must be a tactical genius.

PHwoar - sicks - zeerow though

16 minutes ago, red23 said:

Even if i wasn't a Scotland fan i would still mention this.

It was an atrocious, defeatist, dire and inexplicable way to line a team up made worse by it being against average opposition. If you are happy with a man with a mentality like that managing your club then i think that speaks volumes for your ambition.

The fact it was 2010 and not all that long ago either proves you are in denial.

Sorry a football formation upset you, m8.

titter.png

I'm happy enough with this. He's better than the managers left in the running for the job and I think he'll get us playing better. Daly doesn't have the experience but did well enough to steady the team after Cathro left, glad there is still a job here for him.

4-6-0 lol. He tried to be clever because he saw Rubin Kazan get a win at the Nou Camp using it. Hadn't used it before, hasn't used it since.

What an utter bore you'd have to be to be going on about it 7 years later.