Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex McLeish offering LVG management advice on SSN. :lol:

Almost as bad as Sam Allardyce trying to tell Van Gaal how to pick tactics and players

Probably the logical decision to make Courtois the number one. I'd probably say Cech on form is better but I've not seen Courtois enough to say that is an accurate judgement and if he's as good as everyone says, it's certainly the obvious decision as Chelsea will have a first choice keeper for 10-12 years minimum.

It'll be weird not seeing Cech in Chelsea's goal though, but I said that with Cudicini before him and I still think Ed De Goey when I think of Chelsea goalkeepers.

I expect Cech will be off unless Courtois has a couple of nightmares in the next few games.

I can see Cech hanging about for six months, but he won't accept being second choice. Arsene Wenger could do worse than have a cheeky bid to test the waters though

BFC starting XI: Heaton; Trippier, Shackell ©, Duff, Mee; Arfield, Jones, Marney, Taylor; Ings, Jutkiewicz.

Chelsea team v Burnley: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Fabregas, Matic; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa.

Aye agree with that.

He's an excellent keeper.

Embarrassed to say this big I actually agreed with what carragher just said. Courteous is the future goalkeeper for this club and an excellent one at that. If he has to piss off one of them it's got to be Cech. Will be interesting to see if any bids come in for him in the next 2 weeks

Embarrassed to say this big I actually agreed with what carragher just said. Courteous is the future goalkeeper for this club and an excellent one at that. If he has to piss off one of them it's got to be Cech. Will be interesting to see if any bids come in for him in the next 2 weeks

Aye, Carragher was spot on. Cech will be gone by the end of the season at the latest.

Aye I know.

He's made a valid point though. For all the Cech has done, there can't be any sentiment in football especially at that level.

Cech is too good to be backup though.

Archived