Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do the media keep telling us Gerrard is 1 man club. He's moving elsewhere at the end of the season FFS

I also don't remember this outpouring of grief when Scholes retired.

PS Robbie Savage has just said he is the greatest player Liverpool have ever had :lol:

That Liverpool performance :yucky

I hate to say it, but that performance was entirely reminiscent of the end of Dalglish's reign when the likes of Fulham and West Brom strolled to easy wins at Anfield.

His Mrs. is worth a look or two, fair play ya ugly scouser.

She's got a fanny like the flume at Irvine swimming baths...

No matter what they say it will probably be a relief that Gerrard has finally retired - he has been terrible for the last half season. He would have been substituted on any other day.

It was embarrassing watching Emre Can and Lovren trying to play against the Palace forwards, Bolassie dominated Lovren all day. I hope Rodgers stays at Liverpool for a long time as he has been completely shown up this season.

Hull could easily beat Man United next week. United have nothing at all to play for.

If they beat Arsenal today then they'll have a top 3 finish to play for, which means direct entry to the Champions League group stage. However, Hull could still easily beat them beacuse United aren't very good.

If they beat Arsenal today then they'll have a top 3 finish to play for, which means direct entry to the Champions League group stage. However, Hull could still easily beat them beacuse United aren't very good.

I don't hate Newcastle by any stretch of the imagination but the utter point and laugh-fest that would ensue if Hull beat Man Utd and Newcastle lose would be tremendous.

Archived