Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

were the F*** was the linesman keeping up with play as usual Not ! games get spoiled by some strange ref decisions this has happened to all the teams this season,unfortunately, and its not sourgrapes its a fact.

You're clearly not watching the same game as those without blinkers. The incident came from a corner, so the lino would be standing initially at the corner flag, thereafter moving upfield in line with the Bo'ness defence, so how you can come out with that standard criticism is beyond me. As a neutral, I do have to say it didn't seem to be a dive, but in real time didn't appear to be a pen either.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From where i was standing it looked like Cowan blootered the bottom of Ovys book. Not seen a replay so could be wrong

We were right behind it and didn't see anything other than a tough tackle but someone standing in line said it should have been a straight red for Ovenstone.

Only know young Blackburn.the other 2 looked even younger.another Calum special to boot.and think batchy out for remainder of season.

One of them is the captain of the amatuers and a good bit older

with HoB's having an East of Scotland semi to play on Wednesday did they put in much effort or field a strong team ? Not a wind up but a serious question.

Don't know if it was first team as such.but they went ahead in about the first minute.also weren't holding back in the tackles.might have been some fringe players trying to be noticed right enough.

Very poor lithgae support compared to normal....

The amount of games played in the last month is taking its toll on both players and supporters alike. I have missed more games since last Monday than I normally miss in a whole season!!

The amount of games played in the last month is taking its toll on both players and supporters alike. I have missed more games since last Monday than I normally miss in a whole season!!

Thats through your own choice though

I just wondered as the Rose usually carry a good support and was surprised they never had there usual big crowd and 3 games a week takes its toll on supporters trying to get to away games from work and the players must surely be feeling it

With injuries piling up and trialists now having to be used then can only assume will be toiling to get a team for Monday's game at Sauchie,if they can get to the final of F&L when would that be played and is that usually played at Bathgate?

Archived