Sevco (about to) sign Boyd

Aye very good. To get a laugh out of me after 2 hours sleep is good going. ;)

Just for the record Shull is about the only Taxi driver i know that really is a St Mirren fan although if you ask any driver , with a few exceptions , on a Saturday night they are all Partick Thistle or St Mirren fans

I work in Glasgow and very few punters believe I'm a Saints supporter. They think the whole world revolves round 2 Glasgow teams.

When I'm feeling brave, i suggest the world only revolves round one now as the other yin is ........................ ;)

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had my go at the likes of MT and WKR on here to be fair. Numerous times.

Only for posting on the BRALT which, despite your willingness to post elsewhere on Rangers related matters, you somehow consider beneath you.

It is not hilarious at all.

Virtually every media source out there stated the sticking point in Boyd signing was Rangers inability to match his personal terms matched elsewhere (Aberdeen). Now the figure widely taunted was £3.5kpw and if you think Miller is getting paid more than Boyd now that would be hilarious.

Why would anyone taunt a figure?

It baffles me, and yet you're claiming that the practice is widespread.

Gosh!

Andy Little on a fortune. :lol: Didn't happen. Just blatantly didn't happen.

Also, can Bennett stop with the pet names? It makes you look like a fucking idiot. I know you ARE a fucking idiot, but you might want to at least give the impression that you're not, between running away from debates that you asked for and general trolling.

I've had my go at the likes of MT and WKR on here to be fair. Numerous times.

Tut, tut and tut....

In 2011 Andy Little was 21 and on loan at Port Vale. Having come through the youth ranks he had barely played a first team game. He was in the final year of a contract he had signed as a teenager.

He signed a new two year deal when new Rangers were admitted to Division 3 in 2012.

At what stage in any of those proceedings was that guy earning £7-£10k per week?

Still no reply to this.

Andy Little must be fucking loaded :lol:

In 2011 Andy Little was 21 and on loan at Port Vale. Having come through the youth ranks he had barely played a first team game. He was in the final year of a contract he had signed as a teenager.

He signed a new two year deal when new Rangers were admitted to Division 3 in 2012.

At what stage in any of those proceedings was that guy earning £7-£10k per week?

Andy Little was at Port Vale for 6 or 7 weeks before returning to Ibrox because of injury, he made 7 appearances for Port Vale. Before he went on loan he had made 13 first team appearances for Rangers, for a young lad and the strength of the squad at the time that wasn't too bad appearance wise. I would doubt though that Little as on a five figure weekly wage, more likely he would be on 3 to 4 grand a week, but like everyone else does on here that is just a guess.

It is not hilarious at all.

Virtually every media source out there stated the sticking point in Boyd signing was Rangers inability to match his personal terms matched elsewhere (Aberdeen). Now the figure widely taunted was £3.5kpw and if you think Miller is getting paid more than Boyd now that would be hilarious.

Aberdeen did NOT offer any terms to Boyd, discussions never got that far. Also, no way would Aberdeen (or DU I suspect) be offering 3.5K pw.

ETA:

"We spoke to Kris, I spoke to him and his agent. And, although we never made an offer of such, we did say 'if you feel Aberdeen's the right place for you and you want to come we'll try and do a deal', but obviously he's signed now for Rangers, we move on.

It was the same last summer when we signed Daly, Law and the rest, yet the interim accounts point to a drop in playing staff wages as did the 120 day review.

Yeah, just goes to prove how high the wages were for poor players in Division 3 when their (better) replacements are being paid less.

A drop from the levels that spunked through £70 million in about 18 months?

Perfectly break-even then, clearly.

£70M on players' wages?

Aye, sure. It really has been the players' wages that has been the biggest problem these last couple of years all along. Here was me thinking otherwise.

Or maybe it's a "highlight someone with their head so far in the sand they'll never get it out again"? You fans of the rangers must be some of the most deluded and gullible "peepul" in the world!

Ahhh the old lets attack anyone who dares to disagree with band wagon routine...

I think most of us welcome departures from any orthodoxy.

If we didn't, we'd stick to message boards that cater only for fans of our own clubs.

You must feel the same way yourself. Of course a new orthodoxy can emerge, but the notion of a bandwagon is weak. You're far more susceptible to pressure to toe a party line than most, as far as I can see.

People in Aberdeen seem to be taking this transfer particularly hard for some reason.

Strangely, most of them aren't actually Aberdeen fans.

So if it isn't because their team lost out, is it all just jealousy?

After all this time, it still gets to you, wow.

What on earth are you slavering on about?

I have many talents but understanding how the mind of a deluded simpleton works isn't one of them!

However if believing whatever it is you believe helps to enlighten your puerile existence feel free!

People in Aberdeen seem to be taking this transfer particularly hard for some reason.

Strangely, most of them aren't actually Aberdeen fans.

So if it isn't because their team lost out, is it all just jealousy?

Jealous?

Of you guys?

Really?

mj-laughing.gif

Archived