New T in the Park Site (for 2015)

FlyerTon

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alternative route, for people coming in from the south west - A82 then turn right at Crianlarich on the A85 to Lochearnhead and then Crieff on A85.

Looks like the busiest route will be A9 to Auchterarder.

• 7 months later...

I would go just to see the Libertines, probably too old a band for a lot of the 25 and under sadly!

Aye sort of what I'm getting at NDD. I like them (and have seen them) but it'll only really be the Indy kids that'll like them. Can't mind the last time I heard a song of theirs on the radio it's all full of pop shite. It's not went down well on my twitter feed particularly with the lassies

Seeing loads of folk on Twitter who have never heard of them. I don't know how to feel about it, i love them but i'm just not sure if they're up to headlining the festival

God, I'm only 22 and that makes me feel ancient...

You can't really pay attention to Twitter. Especially with a band like this, who will likely take a lot of their own fans. T are looking for ticket shifters. This lot will shift tickets.

It'll be a lesser version of when Rage Against the Machine played for the second time, and had a MAMMOTH fanbase up there, leading to a batshit mental headline showing. Probably one of the best headline shows in the festival's history.

Im pretty sure up the bracket was released in 2002 and then the libertines album in 2004, both absolutely brilliant and if you were a young gun in Glasgow (or anywhere probably but Glasgow was where i was) around bout that time they were massive, it was around about the time when mainstream and indie were becoming part in parcel and just before social media kicked off so it was a hell of a time to reminisce back to.

Those were the days alright!

Archived