New T in the Park Site (for 2015)

FlyerTon

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just assumed Libertines would be on the second stage as headliners

Why would they when they were confirmed as being headliners of the festival?

Oh, and Mark Ronson wasn't confirmed in that lot, but he IS playing. Expected to be confirmed in an efests exclusive interview.

I'm content with it. Not enough to make me absolutely certain, but it's good enough that if it chance arises, I'll give it some thought. Plus, there's a LOT of bands to be confirmed.

Twin Atlantic are on Radio 1 Stage and The Proclaimers are in King Tuts.

EDIT: Prodigy confirmed as headlining the second stage.

Well when you look at the TITP website AVICII is the headline act on the Saturday and in the poster earlier he was the second after the libertines

Libertines are still headlining but surely it will be on the NME stage or what ever it is these days if they are the 2nd on the bill?

Im just not getting the excitement for this at all. In fact the line up is fuckin brutal, however i will still enjoy the festival as always despite the acts rather than because of them. Will still be a great weekend but the music will be on the backburner

That line up looks utterly, utterly dreadful.

I like Noel Gallagher's HFB and The Prodigy are f**king brilliant. Seen Noel Gallagher's HFB before, and The Prodigy a few times.

Heard murmurings that Gleneagles have apparently objected to a proposed later performance licence for the new T site as it is only 3 km away...

Gleneagles did complain, although the town of Auchterarder quickly developed an online uproar, such that the hotel shat their breeks, and stated they were, err, not complaining, just asking for err clarification, thanks, sorry, thanks.

Archived