New T in the Park Site (for 2015)

FlyerTon

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember what year it was but I went to that Leeds Festival just to see them. It was one of the most mental gigs I've been to.

We spent most of the day working our way to the front only to then spend the 1st part of their set trying to escape without a serious injury.

I can't remember what year it was but I went to that Leeds Festival just to see them. It was one of the most mental gigs I've been to.

We spent most of the day working our way to the front only to then spend the 1st part of their set trying to escape without a serious injury.

2010, Arcade Fire played after and totally blew them out the water to an admittedly smaller crowd.

Big Fifer, on 29 Jan 2015 - 21:52, said:

Kasabian are rumoured to be headlining aswell, according to Efestivals. They put on a great show, but jesus christ surely not again?!

Apparently there's other info they got that could make them unlikely. So basically it's up in the air. When someone becomes a strong rumour, it's time to start thinking that it COULD happen. When it's just a rumour, there's almost f**k all going for the rumour at that point.

That's The Libertines now pretty much confirmed for Reading and Leeds to be announced at the start of next week. So you can probably be assured that they won't play at Glasto.

You're probably right but the year (2011) that Pulp played TiTP, Reading and Leeds they still played the Park Stage at Glastonbury.

I'm still hoping (rather than expecting) for the same.

Ziggy, on 30 Jan 2015 - 16:43, said:Ziggy, on 30 Jan 2015 - 16:43, said:

You're probably right but the year (2011) that Pulp played TiTP, Reading and Leeds they still played the Park Stage at Glastonbury.

They were unannounced though, which is different.

Ed Sheeran won't headline anything this year. Three nights at Wembley put that one to bed. Btw, efests said this on their T in the Park thread about Kasabian...

"i'm pretty sure it's not them, despite them being on the rumours page."

Someone Asked "for a specific reason". They said...

"yep, for a specific reason."

They were unannounced though, which is different.

Ed Sheeran won't headline anything this year. Three nights at Wembley put that one to bed. Btw, efests said this on their T in the Park thread about Kasabian...

"i'm pretty sure it's not them, despite them being on the rumours page."

Someone Asked "for a specific reason". They said...

"yep, for a specific reason."

:lol:

C'mon Dom, let a guy dream.

As someone who used to post on e festivals quite regular, don't listen to the guy who posts under the e festivals name. He's essentially the Div of efestivals and used to be quite good for info but now just seems to throw shite at the wall and hope some sticks. When he's vague about the chances of a band playing it more than likely means he doesn't know but would like to pretend he has inside info.

Archived