Humiliated Tearful Brazil v Dutch Bottle Merchants

Scary Bear

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardly any of the picked Brazil team still play for Brazilian clubs. In the glory years of the 70's and early 80's they almost all did.That has to be a factor in why the mojo's died.

I heard the Brazilian fans were booing f**k out of Fred. Aye he's been gash but that c**t David Luiz should have been hounded out of the country, nay the continent, after his performance against Germany. I heard someone on the radio earlier describe his performance against Germany as 'selfish' and I agree that it was exactly that. It was one of the worst individual performances I've ever seen. Every aspect of it was abysmal.

And now he's produced that howler. I hope Silva gets subbed so that he isn't there to stop Luiz going on mad FIFA/PES runs.

He's a fucking fraud.

Hardly any of the picked Brazil team still play for Brazilian clubs. In the glory years of the 70's and early 80's they almost all did.That has to be a factor in why the mojo's died.

Brazilian domestic football is full of hammer throwers these days.

Or not.

The fact Brazil were put as favourites for the tournament was a joke for me and seemed to based on the fact that this was a tournament held in their country and that history favoured them in such events. Football is still 11v11 and in their strongest set up they don't have the proven players to deserve such a hype and what happened against Germany was waiting to happen the entire tournament.

Luiz has ruined at least 2 set pieces for Brazil by recklessly throwing himself at the ball. All he's done is get in the way of others. They need to tell him to stay back during them or if it's a free kick to take a ping.

I actually have always liked Luiz. He is prone to moments of absolute madness but also entertainment and quality, but he's completely infuriated me this tournament. Someone said it right earlier that his performances have been completely selfish.

I actually preferred him in defensive midfield when Benitez played him there for Chelsea. £40m though :lol:

Luiz is like the wee pish guy on the playground with no ability who gets fired into defence or in goals, yet still insists on hovering about up front as he fancies himself as a player, meaning no one is left to cover at the back.

What a fraud.

Archived