The germans plan for messi in the final

kevthedee

So the evil germans have a plan to stop messi to ensure they rule the world,am sure messi is shitting himself at the thought,messi plays v some of the most brutal defenders in la liga every week,messi will blitz the german dogs and become a world champ.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they going to put up signs saying "Achtung Verboten" to stop him running any further up the pitch? Maybe a big one saying "nicht schießen" near their goalmouth?

Considering they have better holding midfielders than De Jong who basically marked him out the game the other night, I don't think they will be as worried as you think.

Worried enough to have a special plan for him.

Considering they have better holding midfielders than De Jong who basically marked him out the game the other night, I don't think they will be as worried as you think.

Neither of Germany's deep midfielders are anywhere near as good as de Jong at aggressive man-marking. They're better all-round footballers, but I can't see either Khedira or Schweinsteiger doing what he did to Messi.

So the evil germans have a plan to stop messi to ensure they rule the world,am sure messi is shitting himself at the thought,messi plays v some of the most brutal defenders in la liga every week,messi will blitz the german dogs and become a world champ.

Why all the love for Germany?

Whilst I think there's a good chance the Germans will win, I really hope they don't. A mesmerising performance by Messi topped off with a hat trick will do it for me thanks.

Whilst I think there's a good chance the Germans will win, I really hope they don't. A mesmerising performance by Messi topped off with a hat trick will do it for me thanks.

They have played good football in most their games? We're not all old enough to remember the war?

I love their attacking style and the seethe off the Saxon media is something to behold.

Imagine a team planning in advance of a game to stop the opposition's best player.

Imagine a team planning in advance of a game to stop the best player in the world.

Damn Jerries.

Its shocking germany should start the game with 10 men and 1-0 down as punishment.

Archived