Alan Mahood*

Paul Bernard*

Fast forward a couple of years

Dyron Daal

Gavin Swankie

Derek Riordan*

Alan Maybury*

Chris Iwelumo*

*All had their time, but by the time they arrived with us, it had definitely long since passed!!

Exactly. Not a bad signing all things considered. Complete erse though!

Maybury really doesn't belong on that list. Unspectacular yes, but rarely let us down.

Dyron Daal was undoubtedly one of the worst professional footballers I have seen - but a least he was entertaining in his own way.

I can't believe Jamie Adams scored against someone. Also one of those players some fans seem to rate purely they look like maiming the opposing team (see also Eddie Malone)

And pretty much everyone we signed in 04-05

Jordan Tait

Colin Marshall

Sean Webb

Lee Hardy

Alan Mahood*

Paul Bernard*

Fucking hell I'd pretty much erased the memory of those players from my mind. Christ

I can't believe Jamie Adams scored against someone. Also one of those players some fans seem to rate purely they look like maiming the opposing team (see also Eddie Malone)

Pretty sure some fans seem to rate him as being as good as Murray Davidson, and felt that Adams would actually be Hardies successor

He'll be viewing it on a mobile.

We were on the second page before I quoted the Richard Brittian photo

I won't get into all the reasons why it isn't technically a full three years again...

I fancy him to surprise a few people at Rugby Park this season though, hopefully all he needs is a pre-season and a change of scenery.

What has stopped him having a proper pre season in his previous seasons in Scotland ???

What has stopped him having a proper pre season in his previous seasoons in Scotland ???

It always amazes me that folk think players can turn it around despite having shown absolutely nothing at any point to indicate anything of the sort in 100 previous performances. He's absolutely w**k. A 3 year contract. :lol:

Yardley or Capucho, who wins?

Whit?!

Apologies if the three year thing is incorrect. I thought it was.

A change of club and scenery might work - it's exactly what we are hoping for from Ross Caldwell who has left Hibs.

Time will tell. Give me a shout if you actually see him jump and win a high ball.

They announced it as a three year deal today. When anyone points this out and chuckles QLP clutches at straws and says there are clauses in it that allows it to be broken before then for no/minimal cash. Doesn't change the fact the club has announced he's signed a three year deal though.

Rangers signed some absolute diddies during their cheating era.

£25M on these guys in one year alone.

Tore Andre Flo, Jesper Christiansen, Marcus Gayle, Christian Nerlinger, and Michael Ball.

Aye your right- Forster, Hooper, Izzy, Van Dijk, Ambrose, Wanyama, Stokes, Commons, lustig, Matthews, Mulgrew, Kayal,watt,Ledley, Wilson

-All pish.

Can you post all of last seasons transfers?

Fucking hell I'd pretty much erased the memory of those players from my mind. Christ

I'm assuming you also managed to erase Neil Janczyk, Robert Sloan, David Bagan, John Henry, Derek Lilley, Derek Young, John Stewart, Barry Wilson, Euan McLean, Nick McKoy, Jonatan Johansson et al? If so, I'd love to know how you managed to erase the memories....

Not saying they were all bad players, infact some were pretty good players in their day......shame they only came to us 10+ years after that!

Can you post all of last seasons transfers?

In: Balde £1.8 million

Van Dijk £2.6 million

Mouyokolo Free

Boerrigter £3 million

Biton £700,000

Pukki £2.4 million

Friðjónsson £100,000

Johansen £2 million

Griffiths £1 million

Out of them Van Dijk is brilliant, Biton and Johansen are showing potential and as much as Griffiths is a dick he scores the goals. The rest are meh but we've not seen any of Friðjónsson yet

Archived