Motherwell FC 2014/15 season

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm my 12 years or so supporting Motherwell we've not really had any left footed left wingers now we have two who are both called Thomas

Don't know if we've enough feckin shirts left!

Can't wait to have to add a D. to Doms soon to be lop-sided shirt

So IN:

Pearson

Thomas

Laing

Straker

Long

Grant

Johnson

OUT:

Ojamaa

That's not too shabby, we even paid for a player as well!

Yeah, can't argue with that Crilly. It was a bizarre night, not used to Motherwell bringing in that many players at the one time. I've got high hopes for Long, and Grant seems to be highly rated by the Everton fans. A couple of wingers too, hopefully they can provide an instant impact.

A great January all round for Motherwell.

So it will be an almost unrecognisable Motherwell team that visits Dingwall on 14/2/15? I guess it makes a change from an unrecognisable Ross County team (knowing full well that County have made at least five signings that I can think of since the 2-2 at Fir Park).

So it will be an almost unrecognisable Motherwell team that visits Dingwall on 14/2/15? I guess it makes a change from an unrecognisable Ross County team (knowing full well that County have made at least five signings that I can think of since the 2-2 at Fir Park).

Assuming we don't appeal Laing's red card (I very much doubt we will) then the starting XI could resemble something like this;

Long - debut

Reid

O'Brien

McManus

Straker - 2nd appearence

Lasley

Grant - debut

N Thomas - debut

Pearson

Johnson - debut

Sutton

If that were to be the starting XI, only four (O'Brien, McManus, Lasley & Sutton) started the 2-2 against County in December.

Archived