People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 21:12, tongue_tied_danny said:

Karl Pilkington has always seemed like a bit of a p***k.

Karl_Pilkington_2008_cropped.jpg

3 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Yip, he's utterly shite. Stephen Merchant is another pointless waste of spunk.

merchant-popup-e1324045384584.jpg

His very existence is absolute pish.

Might as well complete the trio.

th?&id=OIP.Md9e7f355cf534b01bddf6ca7c86065e9o2&w=300&h=150&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

6 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I'm sure he will have been mentioned but on a similar note to Pilkington and Merchant, Jonathan Wilkes. He's mates with Robbie Williams so gets brought out for that charity football thing once a year we've all to pretend he's a top bloke. f**k off, Wilkes.

I have an ex girlfriend who absolutely adored that c**t Wilkes. She used to try and justify his fame by talking about hit career in theater and musicals. You sum him up perfectly though.

I have an ex girlfriend who absolutely adored that c**t Wilkes. She used to try and justify his fame by talking about hit career in theater and musicals. You sum him up perfectly though.

Didn't even know he a had a career in theatre or musicals. I now have a reason to dislike him, boy fucks about in tights and calls it a living. Glad to hear she's an ex!

16 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Didn't even know he a had a career in theatre or musicals. I now have a reason to dislike him, boy fucks about in tights and calls it a living. Glad to hear she's an ex!

http://www.staffordshirelife.co.uk/jonny-wilkes-t-help-robbie-williams-best-mate/story-20349251-detail/story.html

Every sentence out his mouth might as well just be "I'm a total w****r"

29 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I have a vague recollection of him doing The Rocky Horror Picture show. I managed to get my then girlfriend tickets to go and see it, and managed to get her to take one of her friends instead of me.

On 28/11/2016 at 20:00, RadgerTheBadger said:

Who's the big fat cünt that's used to have that program on a Friday night. Shortish brown hair and a funny nose. She looks like she's got one of those fannys that absolutely reeks

On 28/11/2016 at 20:31, Mark Connolly said:

I'm going to guess Miranda Hart?

miranda_hart_series3.jpg

On 28/11/2016 at 20:44, RadgerTheBadger said:

Aye, her

Possibly the best interaction i've seen on here :lol: