People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Tamsin Greig

Based on nothing but looks, she just strikes me as a whining know-it-all who in another life would be some type of 'team lead', one who commutes in from a renovated Aberdeenshire farmhouse on the outer rim of the commuter zone, and wears Rab trousers to walk her two Springer Spaniels.

greig-tamsin-image.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Tamsin Greig

Based on nothing but looks, she just strikes me as somebody who'd be a whining know-it-all who in another life would be some type of 'team lead', one who commutes in from a renovated Aberdeenshire farmhouse on the outer rim of the commuter zone, and wears Rab trousers to walk her dogs (probably Springer Spaniels).

greig-tamsin-image.jpg

She look as bad as this one (as well as  sharing the same face) -

image.webp.fabc6a4bbef14d92ae2fffe3074fd1fd.webp

On 28/06/2024 at 09:15, Hedgecutter said:

Tamsin Greig

Based on nothing but looks, she just strikes me as a whining know-it-all who in another life would be some type of 'team lead', one who commutes in from a renovated Aberdeenshire farmhouse on the outer rim of the commuter zone, and wears Rab trousers to walk her two Springer Spaniels.

greig-tamsin-image.jpg

I used to well fancy her, but your description has turned me fully against her. Damn you.