People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Georgie Bingham

Too often I listen to her on the radio and she's clueless on topics!

Remember her and Cascarino discussing offside and neither had a clue of new rules. This week Cascarino saying Ronaldo scored his 700th career goal and she said 'for Portugal?'
Yes Georgie, 162 caps but 700 goals you clueless eeijit!

I don't understand how people can talk for hours on sport and not understand large parts of it. Surely there are people in media much more clued up to be given such a role.

11 hours ago, SaltandPepe said:

Georgie Bingham

Too often I listen to her on the radio and she's clueless on topics!

Remember her and Cascarino discussing offside and neither had a clue of new rules. This week Cascarino saying Ronaldo scored his 700th career goal and she said 'for Portugal?'
Yes Georgie, 162 caps but 700 goals you clueless eeijit!

I don't understand how people can talk for hours on sport and not understand large parts of it. Surely there are people in media much more clued up to be given such a role.

Cough diversity 

I dislike all of these chunts who appear constantly on crappy panel shows, but are apparently comedians, although I’ve never seen them actually perform their comedy. Rob Beckett, Andy Parsons, Josh Widdecombe.... the entire crew. There’s hundreds of them, constantly on panel shows. Wankers. I have no sound reason for saying this, they just get on my tits. 

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

I dislike all of these chunts who appear constantly on crappy panel shows, but are apparently comedians, although I’ve never seen them actually perform their comedy. Rob Beckett, Andy Parsons, Josh Widdecombe.... the entire crew. There’s hundreds of them, constantly on panel shows. Wankers. I have no sound reason for saying this, they just get on my tits. 

You never seen them because they only bother to patronise the Jockos at the Edinburgh Festival in August. It used to annoy me when you'd see adverts for comedian's tours and they'd go all over England to no-mark shiteholes and never bother with Scotland. Now I don't care particularly. 

Perhaps they should rebuild the Glasgow Empire and bring back the tradition of pelting the unfunny f*ckers with shipbuilding rivets etc. 

9 hours ago, pozbaird said:

That Katherine Ryan lassie is the worst, closely followed by that cunto Beckett.

Edited by Silverton End