The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

Right person went.  Disliking Candice more and more each week as she's getting on my tits but did some great bakes.

Anybody else spot the random long haired blonde guy in the background?  Had to pause the tv to make sure I wasn't going mental :lol;

Tom is potentially one of the worst five people on this planet.  Remember his cinema snacks?  The less said about his wee fan last night, the better.  An absolute cretin and I'm delighted he's gone. 

Selasi is the boi.  He'll be in the final with Benjamina and Jane. 

10 minutes ago, Desp said:

Tom is potentially one of the worst five people on this planet.  Remember his cinema snacks?  The less said about his wee fan last night, the better.  An absolute cretin and I'm delighted he's gone. 

Selasi is the boi.  He'll be in the final with Benjamina and Jane. 

And shortly after the final, he'll be in Benjamina. 

I like Selasi, think he has a great deal of finesse for someone who looks like he would work as a bouncer in a Croydon night club. Don't think he will be in the final as he was lucky to still be in it after last night and think he will slip up.

I think the young ginger lad, the Essex girl with lovely lips and Benjamina will be in the final with Benjamina winning provoking another race row across little England.