The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

I thought Luis was hard done by not to get star baker, to be honest. His cocktail doughnuts and his signature bake were pretty special.

Chetna couldn't believe her luck when the tecnhical challenge was a repeat of her signature and I'm glad she managed to pull both off brilliantly.

Anyone who can make top notch doughnuts is fairly likeable in my book.

I haven't seen any of it but I can guess with some confidence that there will be camp one, a few ethnic ones and one with a sob story, possibly about an ex-baker relative, which they go on about and try to incorporate into their product each week.

Well, that's us down to the final three. Where does the time go?

Sad to see Chetna go last night but it was her time. Just one or two more mistakes than the others cost her.

As for the three that's left it's really Richard's to lose. Yet another star baker award last night for him - his FIFTH of the series. I reckon that Luis is just coming to the boil at the right time, though. He's had a cracking couple of weeks (dry baklava aside).

Aye, it's definitely Richard or Luis. Nancy hasn't done anything wrong but she doesn't have that winning factor IMO. Solid but unspectacular. Chetna leaving is a shame, she had some really cool ideas and flavours, but the final trio is probably right.

I'd be ok with Richard if it wasn't for that one same pencil behind his ear every week. Let's be honest, it's just fucking unnecessary. I'm not all that bothered who wins though, but out of the three I like Nancy the best. She's been solid throughout and if she can add finesse and a couple of clever ideas to her final bakes, then maybe she could do it.

Chetna was the one I was supporting from the start, just came up short in that episode :(

Don't want Louis to win, he seems to think he's a tv chef the way he talks to the camera. Nancy and Richard seem nice enough and I guess Richard deserves it given he's been the star baker for what seems like the whole series.