Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only about 4 mins 15 secs of football from Accies win at Celtic, including replays. Longridge's chance to make it 2-0 not shown or Craig Gordon going up for late corner, not even the final whistle. They tacked on some footage as Sutherland was summing up but it really was a poor show. I recall Dundee v Celtic getting about 7 minutes.

Actually getting upset over when your game is on the highlights. :lol:

I can understand being upset about what order your game appears in. If it is on last you need to suffer the full horror of the umitigated pish that Sportscene is. :-)

Only about 4 mins 15 secs of football from Accies win at Celtic, including replays. Longridge's chance to make it 2-0 not shown or Craig Gordon going up for late corner, not even the final whistle. They tacked on some footage as Sutherland was summing up but it really was a poor show. I recall Dundee v Celtic getting about 7 minutes.

Dundee v Celtic was shown live on BT Sport with 13 cameras; Celtic v Hamilton had 2, 3 tops.

Dundee v Celtic was shown live on BT Sport with 13 cameras; Celtic v Hamilton had 2, 3 tops.

Shouldn't matter, Sky's SPL round up tonight managed to include three attempts that BBC missed last night. Two for Celtic and Longridge taking the wrong option to shoot instead of playing in the unmarked Andreu.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived