Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How amatuerish was the bit where they just showed all the bookings in the St Mirren game and said whether they should or shouldn't have been bookings? I wasn't there but it looked pretty obvious that Christie's first booking was for persistant fouling, so just looking at the one tackle and saying 'that's not a booking' is moronic.

Am I correct in thinking that only Saints fans boo?

Go us!

Quite.

It's mainly because the camera is is stationed in the stand where the St Mirren hotheads are housed, which means the boos are far louder than at other grounds where the fans are more 'spread out'.

Still funny as f**k though.

Quite.

It's mainly because the camera is is stationed in the stand where the St Mirren hotheads are housed, which means the boos are far louder than at other grounds where the fans are more 'spread out'.

Still funny as f**k though.

Ach come on now, you can't be rubbishing our hard earned reputation as the best booers in Scottish Football.

How amatuerish was the bit where they just showed all the bookings in the St Mirren game and said whether they should or shouldn't have been bookings? I wasn't there but it looked pretty obvious that Christie's first booking was for persistant fouling, so just looking at the one tackle and saying 'that's not a booking' is moronic.

Exactly so... the ref made his view clear and went so far as to the places on the pitch where the previous fouls had occurred.

I know it's fashionable to tear a rip out of referees but I think it should be beneath the BBC to show all the bookings like that. Refs are human and make mistakes. This is a game with human error as part of it. Live with it!

Horrendous McLeod commentary again tonight.

Save us from this teuchter, please God!

It's like a recital from a 1950s Sunday Post Doug Baillie match report.

Rambling on and on about previous fixtures between the 2 - as if he actually remembers ffs its written in his notes.

Truly appalling cliche-ridden verbal garbage - an assault on the eardrums.

Get this clown off the air, somebody, anybody, please!!!!

Shocking.

Archived