Sportsound Watch

You know that both the game and the ITV coverage were bad when Sportsound presented by Kenny Macintyre was the best thing about the night. 

Edited by The Master

Listened to the podcast and the most annoying thing was macintyre trying to manufacture a debate about Angus Gunn. 

Aye, he had a bad night but no, we’re not replacing him because no one else is good enough. Move on. 

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Listened to the podcast and the most annoying thing was macintyre trying to manufacture a debate about Angus Gunn. 

Aye, he had a bad night but no, we’re not replacing him because no one else is good enough. Move on. 

I've never seen Gunn in club football but is he susceptible to low shots in to the corner? Germany seemed to think so as they appeared to play for them often.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've never seen Gunn in club football but is he susceptible to low shots in to the corner? Germany seemed to think so as they appeared to play for them often.

Think they just sussed he was rattled and tried to get shots in target to see if he would gather them or palm them straight to a striker

Gunn isn't very good at all, I don't think it's unreasonable to discuss replacements because while he's probably still better than Clark I don't think it's an absolute given.

On 15/06/2024 at 00:31, Ludo*1 said:

Kenny MacIntyre was as brutal as usual. Didn't mind ITV's coverage bar Souness tbh.

Yup.  MacIntyre just tries to turn everything into a yelling match.  For some reason the producers want to emulate Super Scoreboard or whatever it is by appealing to the lowest common denominator.   It’s like night and day when Richard Gordon is presenting.  

Angus Gunn is not getting dropped.  

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Gunn isn't very good at all, I don't think it's unreasonable to discuss replacements because while he's probably still better than Clark I don't think it's an absolute given.

He is still much better than Clark, that is a given.

He's far from the biggest problem in the squad selection, formation, overall setup and general mentality of this team to be honest.

Just now, scoobles said:

That tribute to Craig Brown was brilliant. Brown's delivery was so good.

That letter he read out had me shedding a tear.

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Anyone got a rough idea when the tribute to Broon was on yesterday? Would like to hear it without trawling through the rubbish

It was before between 3 and 4pm, think around 3.30

2 hours ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Anyone got a rough idea when the tribute to Broon was on yesterday? Would like to hear it without trawling through the rubbish

It was on whilst we were driving into Fort William from the south. 

The letter was desperately sad. 

Edited by sophia
found a link

• 3 weeks later...