Sportsound Watch

Back on topic.

Chic Young. Every time that cretinous Muppet appears on radio, even though he left the BBC years ago, is lifting money from us.

The license fee pays this idiot to speak shite at us. It may only work out a fractions of a penny each but for God's sake can't they see he is a clueless Cockwomble.

Dear BBC

Retire the c**t Chic Young properly and give us a break.

Regards

Back on topic.

Chic Young. Every time that cretinous Muppet appears on radio, even though he left the BBC years ago, is lifting money from us.

The license fee pays this idiot to speak shite at us. It may only work out a fractions of a penny each but for God's sake can't they see he is a clueless Cockwomble.

Dear BBC

Regards

Agreed he is a tiresome wee cretin. Stick him in a fucking retirement village and give us peace.

Retired should mean retired. Get him to f**k.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Agreed he is a tiresome wee cretin. Stick him in a fucking retirement village and give us peace.

Retired should mean retired. Get him to f**k.

If he could even manage a coherent sentence I could understand him being there as an idiot provocateur but he descends into incomprehensible pish every time he opens his mouth. 

Back on topic.

Dear BBC

Regards

He’s so boring.

Every time he’s asked a question he goes off on some tangent about something down at his social club and the story lasts about 10 minutes having nothing to do with the actual point.

I completely lose interest.

22 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Literally none of those things happened :lol:

Clearly onside, it was a penalty and it hits his shoulder.

Good to see you are bitter AF about it tho :thumsup2

Not quite as bitter as Dicky Gordon mind. He was ragin'!

Dicky Gordon is an awful host for the show.

He starts every show angry and gets angrier and angrier as the show goes on.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Didn't hear the start of Off the Ball today. Tuned in to hear John Sutton (with an Australian accent) being asked what people in England think of Scottish football. FFS.

They’re absolutely desperate for “approval”. After Aberdeen’s 1-1 with Burnley at Pittodrie Chick Egg Foo Yung was absolutely creaming his frilly knickers being put in front of Sean Dyche to ask him “what do you think of Scottish fitba noo eh eh eh?” Was the first thing he asked McInnes as well and was roundly told “I don’t care what England think about Scottish fitba”.

1 hour ago, VictorOnopko said:

I may have completely misunderstood you or perhaps am being whooshed, but I think Richard Gordon's an excellent presenter who is both calm and competent in the midst of a team of drivel-spouting idiots who are barely able to communicate or describe basic football action (most notably Pat Bonner, 'Biscuits', and the single worst "journalist" working in Scottish football, Mr. Chick Young).  To claim that RG is angry is a very odd accusation.  He usually sounds quite cheerful to me, even when his team are losing.  Sportsound has many faults - the continued presence of allegedly retired Chick being the worst - but Richard Gordon really isn't one of them.

Hiya Dick, thought you were a sheep fan?

Guest Moomintroll
Dicky Gordon is an awful host for the show.
He starts every show angry and gets angrier and angrier as the show goes on.
You would be angry as well if you had to work with that shower of monosyllabic imbeciles.