Sportsound Watch

There’s just something about them wheeling out Mike Mulraney that you know it will be an hour of unspeakable tedium.

Daryl Broadfoot was surprisingly less objectionable than normal - but pretty grim when not one minute of the programme discussed any of the weekend’s football.

Strict liability conversations are coma inducing.

On Thursday, November 01, 2018 at 19:39, Archie McSquackle said:

Ican'tremember who it was now but I'm sure I heard someone refer to a club in poor form being on Struggle Street.

How far is that from Easy Street? 

There’s just something about them wheeling out Mike Mulraney that you know it will be an hour of unspeakable tedium.

Daryl Broadfoot was surprisingly less objectionable than normal - but pretty grim when not one minute of the programme discussed any of the weekend’s football.

Strict liability conversations are coma inducing.
Michael Stewart and Daryl Broadfoot were in danger of getting silly at the end had they not run out of time.

Perhaps its a model of these shows, but when all the confusion started about citations etc, why didnt anyone stop the conversation and spell out the process?

That whole arguement was worse than anything about strict liability.

"IS IT EXCEPTIONAL THOUGH!!!?!?!??"

It's almost admirable that Michael Stewart possesses the bombastic self-belief to wade into a debate about strict liability as a legal concept and its implications if adopted by Scottish football, all seemingly without a shred of research, and armed with nothing more than his usual school playground deliberate obtuseness that he uses to outwit the likes of poor Charlie Adam.

His interruption to challenge why the international authorities hadn't censured the SFA for the Offensive Behaviour bill (as was) was a particular lowlight.

I’m a few days late but I hope every employee of the old Rangers is made bankrupt or at the very worst left severely out of pocket at the end up.

I’d imagine all of those employees had to sign a form saying they understand what they are receiving. They played a part in the cheating so let them suffer the consequences.

So far on today's Sportsound, Willie Miller has argued a draw is the worst result for Dundee and St Mirren today; Richard Gordon has referred to the Armistice as a celebration; Chick Young keeps on mentioning Thistle are on the attack in a match between Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Partick Thistle, and Pat Bonner is calling the Hearts goalkeeper Zamel.

2 hours ago, Darren said:

So far on today's Sportsound, Willie Miller has argued a draw is the worst result for Dundee and St Mirren today; Richard Gordon has referred to the Armistice as a celebration; Chick Young keeps on mentioning Thistle are on the attack in a match between Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Partick Thistle, and Pat Bonner is calling the Hearts goalkeeper Zamel.

So better than usual, then?