Sportsound Watch

Why though? The origins of the name have nothing to do with the racist term.

To put it simply, and with no interest of a debate, language evolves and meanings change.
‘Factoid’ used to refer to a statement that wasn’t true, it’s now a more common description of a brief, true statement, as an example.

Last nights delights:

Bonner thought Celtic had played 67 games so far THIS SEASON (it’s the Calendar year)

Also, when Edouard went off they asked Bonner who played up front for the U20s. His response. “I don’t know, I’m busy during the week” [emoji23][emoji23]

2 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Last nights delights:

Bonner thought Celtic had played 67 games so far THIS SEASON (it’s the Calendar year)

Also, when Edouard went off they asked Bonner who played up front for the U20s. His response. “I don’t know, I’m busy during the week” emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Who is this Edouard you speak of? Do you mean Edward?

7 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Heard Bonner say the other week " you can lead a duck to water". I mean c'mon to actual f**k, how mince thick do you need to be before you get pulled up? Not one of the good ole boys in the studio even acknowledge the stupid c**t.

Missed that one, but I did hear him say somebody was “like a duck out of water”. Think his brain is Donald Ducked.