Sportsound Watch

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

Out of all the Scottish Cup games this weekend, Sportsound will have commentary from only two.

Guess which ones. 

Was in the car during the first half of the Hearts game and to quote Baldy Bain I was incredulous when it wasn’t on commentary. 

On 07/01/2024 at 01:03, diegomarahenry said:

Since Richard Gordon left, they stopped giving score updates live on the show or on twitter. You only get a roundup every so often. It's no longer a national football show. Gordon would chip in with information about goals scored for teams around the leagues and was very knowledgeable. It's now all about hearing opinions and trying to create talking points about Rangers and Celtic, or how shite the rest of the teams are. It's not enjoyable. 

Todays focus on the championship meant I listened to the first 15 minutes in the car on the way to the game and actually went in 25 min early because I wasn't listening to the VAR chat. Crighton and English actually sounded like they couldn't be arsed. 

My game is off today, previously I would have the radio on from 2pm, no chance anymore, will just watch the scores on sky. The presenter of that at least says goal for stenhousemuir who are on an x game winning streak and Gregor Buchanan has just scored his 4th goal of the season. 

You used to get a run down of stuff like that at full time for every game in Scotland. Now they just talk about what a day in skatish football and play a trailer of their shitty jokes and 'banter'. 

Edited by Have some faith in Magic

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

“Tadgerman”

Oh the banter.

Fucking horrendous.

This has been total bollocks. Loads of goals already and we're talking about Willie Miller's moustache?

21 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Five minutes into open all mics and I'm sick of these welts already. Their patter is humming. 

It's going to be a long afternoon. 

Like in the pub that has the same old men in it every Saturday they sit in the same corner every week and crack the same old boring jokes 

31 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Like in the pub that has the same old men in it every Saturday they sit in the same corner every week and crack the same old boring jokes 

Aye, all that's missing is chat about horse racing and casual racism. 

Edited by Crawford Bridge

7 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Kenny and Biscuits are desperate for Hibs to lose. 

Up ye ya pair of bollocks. 

Preston supported Kenny's team when he was at school.

He only morphed into a hearts fan many years later.

He never likes to hear that though.

The pie munching fud.

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Of course they are. It's cup weekend. Everyone wants the League Two teams to beat the Premierships teams.

Why take it so personally?

Nah, that's pish. Biscuits is always desperate for Hibs to lose.

One of them literally tutted when Hibs scored. 

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Preston supported Kenny's team when he was at school.

He only morphed into a hearts fan many years later.

He never likes to hear that though.

The pie munching fud.

His cousin was never a Hibs supporter either.