Midweek flutter

geo87

Wick should beat Nairn at home but they've been very unpredictable recently and the odds aren't good. Might go for the draw at 16/5 as it could go to extra time. Fort William at 17/1 is too good not to have a go, maybe a covering draw bet at 17/2. Fort scored 3 against Brora and Cove have rarely beaten anyone by more than 1 goal, including sides like Lossie and Clach. Cove haven't dropped a point all season, that's why the odds are huge, but I've made a fair bit on Fort doing the unexpected. Don't mortgage the house though.. :)

P.S. That's the Scottish Cup replays on Saturday, HL odds are usually not up till Thursday.

Edited by welshbairn

A rag tag of singles so far.

Partick Thistle u20s vs Rangers u20s +4.5 goals @ 21/10

Inverness CT vs Ross County +1.5 goals 1st half @ 11/5

Ex-Bundesliga Starlet, Liam 'Biscuity' Boyce 1st County GS @10/3

Steven Maclean 1st St Johnstone GS @ 29/10

Pretty early but Hertha Berlin look massively overpriced on Tuesday night away to FSV Frankfurt at 1.80 with Coral. It's as short as 1.55 elsewhere and is generally available at 1.62. Even if you had no knowledge of the teams it's clear that Coral have overpriced Hertha.

Hertha are currently winning away to Ingolstadt, which if they hold on would see them move up to fifth in the top tier. That'd be 5 wins in 10 league games for Hertha if they get the result tonight. They beat second tier Bielefeld 2-0 in the first round of the cup. FSV are 9th in the second tier, with 5 defeats in 12 and a GD of -5. Their first round cup win was against fourth tier Dynamo Berlin, so no form for giant killing in the competition. German teams tend to take the cup seriously as well so the team shouldn't be rotated too much.

I've stuck 4 units on Hertha and intend on letting it run, but that price will shorten so it's also a good back to lay opportunity.

Went off at 1/2. Currently 1-1 with about 25 mins left.

Not to worry Sid, can I call you that? I'm in to you for a ton for the last tip, so you're cool. Somebody better start scoring some goals soon though or my covering bet will go too, and these dago nancy boys will have to face up to some serious sneckie shit falling on their heads.