Midweek flutter

geo87

Don't usually bet on friendlies but Georgia away to Estonia at 2/1 is too tempting.

Along with Fraserburgh, Clachnacuddin and a risky Strathspey v Nairn draw. Brora should beat Wick, but it's their local derby and Wick are capable of an upset if the full squad turns up, so I'm leaving it alone.

4fold pays 78/1, and small trebles.

basically took tonights picks from deeboy and welshbairn as i have f**k all clue about highland league :lol:

dDn59z4.png

edit: both highland league teams down at half time, this is why you dont bet on games you know nothing about :P

Edited by Eoin

Am I the only one that sees Cowdenbeath priced up at 4/1 as a little bit ridiculous?

Unbeaten in 4, 2x 3-0 wins and a credible 0-0 with Dunfermline.

Rovers playing out of their skins but Beath coming onto a bit of form it seems.

Anyone got any thoughts?

EDIT: Missed it buy about 4 minutes :(

Edited by Fitba Tips

Am I the only one that sees Cowdenbeath priced up at 4/1 as a little bit ridiculous?

Anyone got any thoughts?

I agreed when I looked first up yesterday. (I was lining up 5/2 draw no bet, now 9/4) The price was definitely took big and still is slightly at 7/2 however the more I thought about it, you have to acknowledge how hard Rovers are to beat and also score against. Their home record is also exceptional. I am thinking along the old adage that you cant spend value here.

The Queen Park price at Montrose is one I like much more. They have been hammered in but were 17/10 draw no bet first up. I got on at 6/4 last night. Now as short as 8/11. Win was 13/5 but now 9/5. Montrose, like Rovers, have been excellent this term, especially at home but seem to have some key injuries and have had a couple of poor results of late.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Beath looked rotten earlier in season but coming into form. Rovers are very solid and would be in an even better position but for struggling to score goals. Peterhead were a decent price earlier considering Stranraer have a four hour plus journey getting there.

France look appealing despite dropping to 17/10 (21/10 when the market opened). Can see the game being similar to England v Spain on Friday with France having most of the possesion and finding their way through eventually.

Morecambe should see off a hopeless Dagenham at home at the second time of asking in the FA Cup. Available at 17/20 which I think is pretty big.

I don't think the England-France game is worth touching in all honesty.

England will be playing a young side and who knows how the French players are feeling, they weren't even asked if they wanted to play tonight or not. In fact I think it has a drab 0-0 written all over it.

Plenty of other games to have a look at today/tonight.

Beath looked rotten earlier in season but coming into form. Rovers are very solid and would be in an even better position but for struggling to score goals. Peterhead were a decent price earlier considering Stranraer have a four hour plus journey getting there.

My fear over Peterhead is an 'after the Lord Mayor's show' come down. It can work both ways but the travel situation os obviously of concern for Stranraer. Not to mention they are a bit off sorts.

I agreed when I looked first up yesterday. (I was lining up 5/2 draw no bet, now 9/4) The price was definitely took big and still is slightly at 7/2 however the more I thought about it, you have to acknowledge how hard Rovers are to beat and also score against. Their home record is also exceptional. I am thinking along the old adage that you cant spend value here.

The Queen Park price at Montrose is one I like much more. They have been hammered in but were 17/10 draw no bet first up. I got on at 6/4 last night. Now as short as 8/11. Win was 13/5 but now 9/5. Montrose, like Rovers, have been excellent this term, especially at home but seem to have some key injuries and have had a couple of poor results of late.

Similiar fear for Queens park. Opportunity to reach the club's first final in 35 billion years blown. COuld be hard for the players to take imo. Or they could bounce back. Hopefully for your sake it is the latter.

I see the Beath price has been smashed in today so looks like the 5/2 would have been decent. I took 21/10 DNB yesterday thinking it would fall but it drifted and has now fallen again. 7/4 best available now. Lets face it though, game will be off anyway.

Also on Cummings AGS @ 1.95 (1.91 still available). I think that is a very fair price considering he is scoring in every game he plays or at least the last 7.