Midweek flutter

geo87

7 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Can I refer the honourable gentleman to my post on the previous page? Wouldn't trust thae junkie tinks on anything.

(Now go lump on as I've publicly dissed their chances emoji6.png).

Can't find your post, but I can imagine your sentiments. They fucked me over for 3 grand on Saturday. They owe me.

Edited by welshbairn

I've gone for the teams I haven't heard of in the theory that a load of money will be punted on the Q teams that are well known from their European games. They're all in the top 5 of the league anyway, and have had mixed results recently, so anything could happen. Actually I've gone for Neftchi Baku to win and the other game to tie at 90 mins.

Edited by welshbairn

Strasbourg and Frosinone for tonight. Both with great home form against sketchy away form.

Personally think the Strasbourg odds are very overpriced

Just seen that Strasbourg are now 7/10, got them at 21/20 last night

Edited by PB1994

Metz are 6/1 tonight on SkyBet.

They have not lost at home since October and Lyon have only won once away this year, and that was in the Europa League.

Anybody else think that is a crazy price?

24 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Metz are 6/1 tonight on SkyBet.

They have not lost at home since October and Lyon have only won once away this year, and that was in the Europa League.

Anybody else think that is a crazy price?

Metz have 6 players out, and the game is being played in an empty stadium because of fireworks forcing abandonment last time they attempted the fixture, which might undermine the home advantage. Still, draw no bet at 4/1 is tempting.

http://www.wort.lu/fr/sport/fc-metz-lyon-philippe-hinschberger-un-match-a-huis-clos-c-est-une-basse-cour-58e3d263a5e74263e13ad082

27 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Metz have 6 players out, and the game is being played in an empty stadium because of fireworks forcing abandonment last time they attempted the fixture, which might undermine the home advantage. Still, draw no bet at 4/1 is tempting.

http://www.wort.lu/fr/sport/fc-metz-lyon-philippe-hinschberger-un-match-a-huis-clos-c-est-une-basse-cour-58e3d263a5e74263e13ad082

Ah that would explain it. Also seen that Lyon beat Metz 5-0 in Lyon about a month ago. Double chance or DNB could be a shout

To add some interest (read lose money) while watching the games tonight:

Boyd & Garner to score and 6+ corners – 40/1
Rangers win, BTTS, 12+ corners, 60+ booking points – 16/1
Cahill & Stones to be booked – 40/1
Sane to score & be booked – 14/1