Rangers v Scotlands Original Champions

Mate, they were just trying to create a bit of atmosphere with their coin launching and sectarian chants. Everyone should get off their backs IMO.

What sectarian chants? Did you report these chants to the nearest steward/police officer?

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their reputation couldn't go any lower, to be fair.

But hey, like they say, its just a minority eh. Just like the 'minority' that rioted in Manchester and chant about wading in ****** blood.

A minimum of 200,000 'supporters' in Manchester. At most a couple of hundred involved in minor clashes with police. I don't know what your definition is of 'minority'....

As for TBB reference. FFS that song hasn't been sung at Ibrox in years.

Tedi sat next to the away end for years in his Bar 72 seat. I think he has seen it all and has been critical of The Union Bears in the past. Try reading what he actually posted.

Rangers fans in being fucking arseholes shock.

Indeed,some monumental fuckwittery on show.

Maybe if they'd thrown the coins into buckets rather than at visiting fans,they wouldn't have looked on as their club died.

Opposition fans give Rangers fans pelters at games -- P&B rejoices.

Rangers fans apparently shout abuse at opposing fans and P&B goes into full outrage mode lol

So you're not too bothered about fans throwing coins and lighters without giving a f**k if they hit a kid?

I wouldnt be giving them any tickets for the rock aprt from maybe alcatraz.

Our club officials should read this and really consider not giving them any more than say 100 tickets. Save all the disruption and hassle. Sale only for season ticket holders who can buy an additional 2 tickets

I went to scum vile yesterday as a party of 6 and none of us will be going back for the 2nd fixture after witnessing the antics of the sub-cultures either side of us.

Ditto. That was the worst experience I've had at a match since, well, the last time I went to that cesspit. The vitriol and bitterness on display was something else. And why do Rangers fans support England and hate Scotland so much?

So you're not too bothered about fans throwing coins and lighters without giving a f**k if they hit a kid?

Proof please?

I'm sure one of the many Dumbarton fans will have videod some of this awfy awfy bad behaviour.....

Their fans must be concerned about their early-season form.

Nope they are more concerned that some 12 year olds shouted at them. Seemingly it is their worst experience at an away ground.......EVER!!! :lol:

Phone won't let me quote, but to the guy who said TBB hasn't been sang in years, it was sang at the cup semi final at ibrox against d.united... None of my rangers supporting mates like the wee fannys in the broomloan front, think all decent rangers fans want them gone tbh.

Phone won't let me quote, but to the guy who said TBB hasn't been sang in years, it was sang at the cup semi final at ibrox against d.united... None of my rangers supporting mates like the wee fannys in the broomloan front, think all decent rangers fans want them gone tbh.

You honestly have a recording of TBB on your phone. I was there and don't remember that being sung but if it was take it up with the SFA.

And to think the Rangers fans initially came across as reasonably sensible and level headed in this thread...

Sweep sweep sweep

I walked from Ibrox to Tinto park after the game and both sets of fans were mixing well. No sign of any bother. I am waiting to hear back from the lad i know who is in The Blue Order...forgive me for not taking this at face value as i have heard it so many times before and the vast majority of the times it has been nonsense BUT there have been occasions when there has been genuine trouble and it is time Rangers acted on it.

As for the dafties that unfurled the Palestine flag. They would not be Rangers fans as they would know the reaction they would get..rightly or wrongly.. They would be a couple of daft lefties looking for a reaction and after getting the reaction they hid behind the police. Seems about right for them

ETA...He was down in Millport yesterday but is going to ask about and get back to me. Scooters before Rangers :thumbsdown

Archived