Rangers v Scotlands Original Champions

As for the dafties that unfurled the Palestine flag. They would not be Rangers fans as they would know the reaction they would get..rightly or wrongly.. They would be a couple of daft lefties looking for a reaction and after getting the reaction they hid behind the police. Seems about right for them

'Reaction' being a kicking? Not quite sure they were asking for a group of guys to do that but aye... just about sums up your club.

Regardless of what they had done, they were being ushered out of the ground for what was an idiotic move by all means. Hope the ones who started laying into him get banned (although they do fit in with quite a few of the other idiots in the stadium).

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You honestly have a recording of TBB on your phone. I was there and don't remember that being sung but if it was take it up with the SFA.

A recording on my phone? I never said I had proof of it?

But it was easily heard on telly. I'm not reporting it, doesn't affect me at all, just pointing out that it was sung then.

A recording on my phone? I never said I had proof of it?

But it was easily heard on telly. I'm not reporting it, doesn't affect me at all, just pointing out that it was sung then.

If it doesn't bother you why even mention it? If it bothers ANYBODY report it and don't take no for an answer. It never ceases to amaze me how many P&Bers come away from Ibrox deeply upset and traumatised but how few ever do anything about it or even report it.

'Reaction' being a kicking? Not quite sure they were asking for a group of guys to do that but aye... just about sums up your club.

Regardless of what they had done, they were being ushered out of the ground for what was an idiotic move by all means. Hope the ones who started laying into him get banned (although they do fit in with quite a few of the other idiots in the stadium).

Rangers have actually banned close to 1000 supporters for various reasons. I would say that is the sign of a club being pretty proactive in trying to combat the actions of the idiots who attach themselves to our club.

If it doesn't bother you why even mention it? If it bothers ANYBODY report it and don't take no for an answer. It never ceases to amaze me how many P&Bers come away from Ibrox deeply upset and traumatised but how few ever do anything about it or even report it.

Simply pointing out that you were wrong with your comments about how it's not been sang in years.

There ye go.

As i said...I cant remember it being sung but if it was then report it to the SFA as they made a huge song and dance about the game being a neutral venue. The policing and stewarding was in the hands of the SFA.

BTW i ll take your word for it but your link isn't working

As for the dafties that unfurled the Palestine flag. They would not be Rangers fans as they would know the reaction they would get..rightly or wrongly.. They would be a couple of daft lefties looking for a reaction and after getting the reaction they hid behind the police. Seems about right for them

My word. What an arsehole.

Simply pointing out that you were wrong with your comments about how it's not been sang in years.

There ye go.

There's some great footage as well of a rousing chorus of it at a game against QP at Hampden from two years ago.

But of course, they haven't sung it for years.

See if those 2 weren't Rangers fans, why did they sit through the whole game and unfurl it at the end? If they were just there for the reaction then why not just do it at the start of the game and be on your way, rather than sitting watching a game ou have no interest in?

Rangers fans still saying we're moaning about people shouting at us and ignoring the coin throwing, sorry we don't have video evidence :lol:

Sweep sweep sweep.

My word. What an arsehole.

Aye right. Are you claiming they didn't know what reaction they would get? If you go out of your way to antagonise people then you only have yourself to blame if you get a slap. Absolutely no sympathy for them whatsoever

Speaking as a Rangers fan who was standing in the Dumbarton end, there was categorically coins thrown as my friend sitting two seats away from me was hit by one.

The guys to the right of the Dumbarton fans were, to a man, scumbags. Complete drunken idiots and were an embarrassment to Rangers.

Speaking as a Rangers fan who was standing in the Dumbarton end, there was categorically coins thrown as my friend sitting two seats away from me was hit by one.

The guys to the right of the Dumbarton fans were, to a man, scumbags. Complete drunken idiots and were an embarrassment to Rangers.

no video evidence = didn't happen.

Aye right. Are you claiming they didn't know what reaction they would get? If you go out of your way to antagonise people then you only have yourself to blame if you get a slap. Absolutely no sympathy for them whatsoever

I'm confused....I thought Rangers were a "British" club.....not an Israeli one

I wish these teams would learn to accept their scuddings with some good grace and humility, rather than making the trip to Ibrox sound like they've stepped on to the set of mad max...

Archived