Rangers v Scotlands Original Champions

just back from ibrox , the gaffer yet again played the wrong tactics by playing nish up front on his own , the big guy is just no use at trying to hold up play to wait on support , looked slightly better when he changed it to 442, ...nish and campell just don't work for me and fleming is the obvious replacement to partner cambell , how he cant get a start is beyond me , if the gaffer is going to play nish week in week out with cambell then we are going to be in big trouble as there is no goal threat with that partnership , the keeper done ok today after last week but we seem to lack a bit of fight in the middle of the park . feel CT has to do more as does Kilpatrick . I know it was rangers today and most people were not expecting much but surely the players have to show a bit more of an appetite for the game and get stuck in to our opponents....aggy apart we looked slow all over the park...........

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a fan of Nish but he has been fucking dreadful so far this season and needs to be dropped. Garry Flemming should be starting up top. Didn't expect a result and we didn't get one.

Agree with what's been said about some of the Rangers fans. Not sure if some of 'The Blue Order' even realised there was a game being played as they were staring at us for the majority of the game. Not a way I'd be using my season ticket after splashing the cash out on it. Compare the atmosphere to Aberdeen last season in the cup and it's night and day. Very hostile at times, it felt.

Need to win next week to kick start this season.

nish out. fleming in, Felt Scott Linton was very poor again today, needs to pick up form like the rest of the team do. Dont understand why Murray changed a perfecty good system that we played last season and were very good with, granted it was against Rangers at Ibrox but even at that our old 4-4-2 system would have worked better than nish up top himself offering no contibution other than the odd lay off here and there. Also the rangers fans that were chanting "only here to see the rangers" just so happened to be at ibrox today to watch and antagonise the Dumbarton fans not watch the game.

£19 well spent from the utter fuckwit who came in the away end to throw a Celtic scarf. The Old Firm are an embarrassment. Pathetic.

Doesn't even begin to cover it.

Why be so obsessed with a team you hate that you are prepared to give them money and embarrass yourself infront of them (and our fans) to do something you might think is funny. No place for people like him in our support, home or away.

Just to add, I thought our best player by a distance was Andy Graham! Made some excellent last ditch tackles when players had waltzed past the nonexistent midfield.

I'd agree with that.

Andy Graham had a decent match, Rogers was ok too, Agnew done reasonably well, the basic mistakes were made by a lot of our players today, bad passes, giving the ball away, crazy, etc.

It was men v boys to be honest though, you must take your chance(s) at places like Ibrox and big Nish had a great chance to put us 1-0 up in the first 5 minutes. Never expected much from today, but we need to get our act the'gether for Livingston next week.

£2.70 for a burnt McGhees steak pie though??? :thumbsdown

nish haters again? I actually thought nish,aggy and graham were our best performers, with a great cross for the goal by Campbell, rogers had a few good saves yet flung one in, moshni should have been off yet aggy should have hit the free kick better.

Fans both sides of Dumbarton fans appalling, do they ever watch their team? Always just shouting abuse at our fans instead, An embarrassment to the club

A sobering thought is that in one competitive match Moshni has scored more goals for Sons than Nish has managed in five. I simply can't fathom how anyone could have given him pass marks today. A characteristic miss and a mistake which led to a goal for the opposition only begins to sum it up.

Fleming deserves a chance soon surely?

The Rangers fans are a strange bunch. What fans start streaming out of the ground with 20 minutes to go when 4-1 up? Surely you stay and applaud the team? We stayed to the bitter end and applauded our lads. Yon Blue Order crowd seem to wallow in their ignorance of politics rather than having any interest in the fitba'. That drum and megaphone should be shoved up their collective arses!

The rangers fans to the right of the away end were a joke, they didn't even watch the game, and seemed intent on just trying to noise us up, quite embarrassing really. Respect for the decent rangers fans but no these wee fannypads.

Seen a couple things been thrown but not coins, wouldn't be surprised if that was the case though going by some of them around us.

Celtic fans at the start in our end?? I seen them outside and knew they weren't from our support, trying to cause it with home fans, glad they were papped out the junkie looking ugly wanks.

Hope we can pick it up for Tuesday.

The rangers fans to the right of the away end were a joke, they didn't even watch the game, and seemed intent on just trying to noise us up, quite embarrassing really. Respect for the decent rangers fans but no these wee fannypads.

Seen a couple things been thrown but not coins, wouldn't be surprised if that was the case though going by some of them around us.

Celtic fans at the start in our end?? I seen them outside and knew they weren't from our support, trying to cause it with home fans, glad they were papped out the junkie looking ugly wanks.

Hope we can pick it up for Tuesday.

The wee guy in the white polo at the seggy fence was on our bus to Aberdeen with some of his cohorts, you might remember him for taking his shirt off up at Aberdeen. Obviously Rangers fans who live in West Dunbartonshire.

ETA: Thommo1690.

Once again Ibrox is the only ground in Scotland where missiles are thrown at you by utter scum. Spoke to a polisman afterwards and he said they were aware of it and they'd look at CCTV. Doubt anything will ever come of it.

Don't think I've ever seen a more fuckwit bunch than the 'Blue Order'. A few missing teeth and fragile chromosomes among that group of orcs. Everything that's wrong with rangers.

Back to the football (not that the BO watched any of it). Good finish from McCulloch for first but poor marking. I have sympathy with Campbell for the second as he gambled to try and cut out the ball but again it was a good finish.

Moshi should have had a red but no sure it would have changed much at 0-2 down.

Fleming or Prunty in for Nish is a must on Tue.

Dumbarton defended well for most of the game but the first goal is just a simple ball floated in to the front post from a corner and McCulloch was able to score, completely unmarked. Falkirk did the same thing last week against Rangers and conceded a goal also.

The keeper could maybe have done better with the second goal as he shouldn't really be conceding at the near post from that angle but to be fair McGregor's attempt did have a lot of power.

The third was a well worked goal and the fourth, well, the defender has put it in his own net but I reckon he was expecting the keeper to make the save and it's just bounced off his foot as the keeper flapped at the cross.

Ah well, 3 points and now third in the league. Best of luck to Dumbarton, particularly against Hearts :)

Once again Ibrox is the only ground in Scotland where missiles are thrown at you by utter scum. Spoke to a polisman afterwards and he said they were aware of it and they'd look at CCTV. Doubt anything will ever come of it.

Don't think I've ever seen a more fuckwit bunch than the 'Blue Order'. A few missing teeth and fragile chromosomes among that group of orcs. Everything that's wrong with rangers.

Back to the football (not that the BO watched any of it). Good finish from McCulloch for first but poor marking. I have sympathy with Campbell for the second as he gambled to try and cut out the ball but again it was a good finish.

Moshi should have had a red but no sure it would have changed much at 0-2 down.

Fleming or Prunty in for Nish is a must on Tue.

A regular line used by the Polis at Ibrox every other week.

Loved the megaphone. Obviously think they're the Galatasaray ultras or something. It's hilarious how seriously they take themselves. I don't know why anyone is surprised about them throwing stuff; would you really expect anything different from that scum?

Rangers fans in that blue order section are a complete disgrace to humanity. Utter scum. We have quite alot of fans with additional needswho could be quite intimidated and to house these blue order idiots near away fans is scandalous. Ninety minutes of eyeballing the away support. Whats the fucking point? I was hit with a coin. Id urge anyway travelling support who is contemplating going to ibrox to reconsider. Do not give them the money. Equally as stupid are celtic fans in our end.

The game itself as someone said was men against boys but we again lacked width butthere was at least a good bit of fight by us

Archived