Ice Bucket Challenge

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard that an 18 year old undertook an extreme challenge at a local flooded quarry.

The lad jumped in from a great height and has unfortunately died.

I was reading earlier about a French lad who drowned doing a variant of this challenge. He jumped his bike into a river, and to avoid losing the bike, tied it to his leg. The thing that was always obviously going to happen, happened.

Just saw BBC political correspondent Brian Taylor do it. Soaked in water, with a see through shirt.

I'm off to watch a few jihadi beheading videos to rid myself of thoughts of Mr Taylor.

I was reading earlier about a French lad who drowned doing a variant of this challenge. He jumped his bike into a river, and to avoid losing the bike, tied it to his leg. The thing that was always obviously going to happen, happened.

Sounds like he deserved it tbh, natural selection and all that.

Told my girlfriend this and her reaction was exactly the same :lol:

Just saw BBC political correspondent Brian Taylor do it. Soaked in water, with a see through shirt.

I'm off to watch a few jihadi beheading videos to rid myself of thoughts of Mr Taylor.

These nomination crazes have gone too far IMO.

Jessica Giesecke Please please tell me that was cows milk and not breast milk. This whole ice bucket challenge is ridiculous but to be wasteful with something that could help so many small babies. She should donate to a hospitals nicu instead of ALS just for wasting the breast milk. She has really pissed off some of us moms.

4 hours ago · 4

Comment on Olivia Wilde video.

:lol:

Archived