Ice Bucket Challenge

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What will the next challange be?

I suggested on Twitter to various P&B types that we could do running naked down an upward escalator during rush hour to raise awareness of spastics. Who's with me?

Too many dangly bits around heavy moving machinery for my liking.

This thread needs more people telling us they have done the challenge and more importantly how much they have donated.

You may be a wonderful person who donates to charity regularly and completes altruistic tasks on a daily basis, but I'm not.

I would never have donated money to two charities if it wasn't for this challenge.

If people are getting slated for saying they have given money to charity (in my case, and I imagine in others, to distance themselves from the people that have done the task without any consideration for charity at all) then I fear it may be you who is missing the point.

You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but slagging off people who do it with the best intentions just makes you look like a bit of a tool.

Somebody apparently offered to donate 10p for every like he got, his mate shared it onto a page and he's now at well over 45,000 likes :lol:

What will the next challange be?

I suggested on Twitter to various P&B types that we could do running naked down an upward escalator during rush hour to raise awareness of spastics. Who's with me?

I think this site already does plenty to raise awareness of spastics tbh.

It is being reported (by the BBC although no official link yet) that David Cameron has refused to undertake the challenge. He has been nominated recently by both Russell Brand and Alex Salmond.

Cameron showing he is an utter shitehawk, although no surprise there.

Obama in the states us banned from taking part so I think Cameron will be the same.

Archived