Who is the biggest w****r in Management? / The Sean Dyche Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody has mentioned Ian McCall. Kicked stones at me when I was a ball boy at Caley Stadium in 2002, and hit a Ross County ball boy with a bottle IIRC.

I've always hated him for that.

OKAY.

"The thing to remember, before we start this campaign, is one thing *raises one finger*... You can only trust yourselves... No-one else. *raises another finger* You can only trust the supporters... because they're the best. *raises yet another finger* You can only trust your family at home. And that three, group, that is why we're here, and that is why we're doing it".

It's like a footballing David Brent. Comical.

Surprised Paolo di Canio hasn't had a mention yet. Leaving aside the whole nazi thing, the way he left Sunderland was a total shock, said no one. Ever.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24214706

Clubs that embroider their crest on dress suits should automatically be docked 3 points each time they're worn.

Semi-related fact: When Nike launched Air Jordans, the NBA deemed them 'unacceptable' or something similar, so fined Jordan $5k every time Michael played in them. Nike paid every fine on the basis that it was still making them money.

How could I forget Neil Warnock, the biggest c**t in football never mind management. This guy demanded legal action and the demotion of West Ham for playing ineligible players (which definitely resulted in Sheffield United being relegation rather than, you know, them being shite) and then did the exact same thing with QPR before complaining about them getting punished. The brass neck on this guy.

What's wrong with Villas-Boas by the way? I think he's a top guy, dat sexy voice hmmm.

What's wrong with Villas-Boas by the way? I think he's a top guy, dat sexy voice hmmm.

He's got the same surly attitude as Mourinho without anything like Mourinho's list of achievements.

He's got the same surly attitude as Mourinho without anything like Mourinho's list of achievements.

No he doesn't, the English media treated him like a c**t, he called them out on it, and then they proceeded to undermine him at every stage. In the list of total c***s that are managers, AVB's name should barely register!

'Arry and Colin w****r are the two worst by miles. Should have been expelled from management decades ago for being a pair of complete and utter fuds!

"THERE'S NO PASSION"

"FIRST TO THE SECOND BALLS"

What a fucking dinosaur.

Well, it is 20 years old.

I also didn't realise that version was censored

"You're in fuckin Latvia!" is the kind of swearing that just comes naturally, a gifted man, this.

Harry Redknapp is the sort of guy that I hate on paper but I imagine if I met him in real life I'd be taken in by his cockney charm and absolutely love the guy.

I think this stems from me being the kind of easily led idiot that is probably highly likely to get involved in some kind of cult rather than him being a nice chap though.

Noticed this from the Guardian sports quiz of the week ...

Which "top" Premier League manager is in need of a thesaurus, after declaring: "If you are a top player with a top mind then you want other top players. If you are a top player and looking at another top player coming in then you will be thinking, 'He can help us.' A top player with a top mentality responds to the competition"?

Brendan Rogers.

'Arry and Colin w****r are the two worst by miles. Should have been expelled from management decades ago for being a pair of complete and utter fuds!

Positive side - Both will be retired in ten years, and their brand of management will die with them

Negative side - By the time they retire the game will be swamped by Rodgers and Dyche clones

Archived