The Arbroath Thread

Dick must be scratching his head wonder why Lumsden and co signed half these 'players' in the first place.

Next season may only consist of Linn, Whately and Hester (Fully deserves a new deal) from this squad.

A few more are on the fence such as Fleming (whether Dick likes him or not), Little (If he wants to sign again) etc.

i think the team could use a young fit , extremely fast player who can play in mid field or even better right back who can run with the ball and put some great crosses in, i know where one can be found but unfortunately stlll under contract until Sept but is still under a clause with Arbroath

Edited by angus47

Hopefully Hester stays, good back up but would like a new strike force please so hopefully dick has people in mind, I don't think Rutherford is a bad player either, could do a job as a squad player too,

All be it if dicks still in charge next season, actually heard him being slated yesterday and how he doesn't have a clue.........

All be it if dicks still in charge next season, actually heard him being slated yesterday and how he doesn't have a clue.........

:lol:

Fucking hell. What goes through people's heads?

Fwiw Rutherford should be freed, doesn't score enough goals.

Heard a few rumours about players and I really hope there's some truth in them. Gary Fraser would be a start though.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Campbell will be a success, he knows what he's doing, an extremely likeable guy too despite his touch line antics when he was at the Fermers.

Look forward to seeing what happens over the summer.

Any truth in the rumour Doris is a major signing target for Arbroath

You seem to know him, you tell us??? For what it's worth I hope he sticks with us for another year, but can understand why he would want to move on.