The Arbroath Thread

Just wondering if the club can put up visible price list in pie huts for future games ?
I messaged the club about this very thing a year ago. Explained how fans would appreciate known how much things are before even getting served rather than trying to read the small sheets of paper at the side.

Got plenty of wall space above the main pie shops to have the prices shown to everyone waiting to be served. Some folk would even have the correct change ready so not to have to fish about for the correct amount.

29 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

I don’t think anyone’s doing that.

Aye I definitely wasn’t writing anyone off just that we rarely ever miss with loan signings they always seem to be at the very minimum decent players. These are proper gambles but it’ll be interesting to see how they get on. Quite like the idea of just randomly throwing Bakare on if we’re after a goal 😂

Now I’m not a frequent poster on here and generally just drop in to see supporters thoughts on matches. But this thread is become unreadable due to certain posters. Stan360 is the worst for it. Listen Stan, you don’t need to post every thought you have on the club. It’s extremely tedious. Next time you have a thought about the most minor thing to do with the club please step away from the keyboard.

For something a bit brighter I am really looking toward tomorrows game, as is my old man. He’s never seen Arbroath face off against Hibs. Iv purchased the special programme as a momento for him as a reminder. I think he only has 4 or 5 more teams to see against Arbroath. Iv still got nearer 20. 

Enjoy the game everyone. Hope we can cause the upset. 

14 minutes ago, LichtieSince84 said:

Now I’m not a frequent poster on here and generally just drop in to see supporters thoughts on matches. But this thread is become unreadable due to certain posters. Stan360 is the worst for it. Listen Stan, you don’t need to post every thought you have on the club. It’s extremely tedious. Next time you have a thought about the most minor thing to do with the club please step away from the keyboard.

For something a bit brighter I am really looking toward tomorrows game, as is my old man. He’s never seen Arbroath face off against Hibs. Iv purchased the special programme as a momento for him as a reminder. I think he only has 4 or 5 more teams to see against Arbroath. Iv still got nearer 20. 

A wee bit harsh on Stan there.

Saturday, no game...it's just no right. Rugby's a poor substitute.

14 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

If Stan wants to post let him post I say 

And no Saturday game 2 weeks in a row is strange but we are literally box office right now

Yes i'm in the let Stan post camp, he's pretty inoffensive.

Cheers mate. Or shouldn’t I have posted this?

Very strange post there LichtieSince84. If we can’t come on here and haver pish and inane crap then where can we? Can’t say I’ve noticed Stan3600 being any more or less verbose or irrelevant than anyone else. Perhaps I’m on your list too. Oh well.

Edited by Tattie36