The Arbroath Thread

I think we are a stick on to get a play off place but I can see us tailing off if we can’t get our best players on the park playing in their best positions. After the game in Kirkcaldy I could not wait to see how we’d get on with Nicky Low back fit and pulling the strings and since then he’s been in and out of the team and when he’s been played he’s playing out wide. So frustrating 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

If Nicky Low is anywhere near fit he’ll want to play at Morton. Let’s hope that he didn’t come back from injury too early and now struggles. We really missed him and Chris Hamilton on Saturday. At least we should be able to bank on Jack Hamilton as he apparently had food poisoning last week.

Alright folks, I had the absolute legend that is the gaffer Dick Campbell on my podcast in this weeks episode. What a guy he is and what a season you are having! Any feedback appreciated and so are any follows / shares on Instagram or Twitter which is @headitpodcast on both. Hope everyone enjoys! All the best for the rest of the season👍🏻⚽

YouTube: 

Spotify: 

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/a-chat-with-dick-campbell/id1570371231?i=1000551873654

Cheers

Ross

TASC SOCIAL MEDIA MAN OF THE MATCH - RESULT

Congratulations to Chris Hamilton on winning the TASC Social Media Man of the Match for his performance in the Lichties draw with Morton yesterday. Chris beat out Captain Thomas O’Brien by 1 vote as he continues to impress the Lichties faithful. Thanks to all who voted 🇱🇻

FFAC22D6-7E8E-4A88-BFDA-E9F57EFCEA63.jpeg

Does anyone know how long Nicky Low is expected to be out injured ?

The last few games have been a bit scrappy, but to have only lost 3 league games all season is way and beyond anyone's expectations.

There are no easy games in this league - but the final 10 games of the season are going to be played like cup ties.

The dream continues.

The league is so tight now. Everyone is fairly close in terms of ability top to bottom. Good signs are we're still picking up points in games we have been fairly poor in. If we can go on a wee run it might just be enough to seal the league. A great season no matter what happens now but we're still in with a great shout and the players are up for it.