The Arbroath Thread

But but but…. We have an amazing squad that’s going to win the league. He just needs more time to get things right.

Some of us have been castigated here for having the temerity to suggest that the was always going to happen and that we’ve seen this playing out for months..

Managers need to have passion, campbell love him or loath him at least had that. They need to inspire. Jim never had that from day one every interview he has done has shown that in spades. For me it never felt right

McIntyre building his entire team around Liam Callaghan was a bold move considering he was already on a shaky peg before the season started

Callaghan, after nearly doing it twice and been f**king terrible the whole game, giving the ball away in a dangerous position after our corner which Kelty broke away and scored from (Allan shock horror) and we absolutely crumbled 

The fans know it, the players know it, the games a bogey for McIntyre and he must be emptied tonight

Always thought it would be tough to follow up Campbell and McIntyre wouldn't have been my choice but was willing to support him. 

Difficult to judge last season due to all the injuries but there has been very little positives so far and no sign that is going to change.

Can't keep going like this and a change had to happen. The team don't seem to have any idea what they should be doing and we need to get a lift quickly.

Just now, FifeSons said:

Can’t be sacking your manager 3 games in. Got to give it at least… oh I don’t know… 4 games.

Is that 4 games from the end of the season. Trouble is it may well be 

Be gross negligence by the board to retain the manager.  

Its been generally pretty clear for months that he wasn’t the right fit.

more worrying is the decline of the club under his stewardship and the loss of goodwill amongst the fan base.

they need to make a business decision as much as anything.

so for me as it was last season GET THE MANAGER GONE NOW..!

Big call for the AFC board now!!!

Heard from a few sources JMAC is on a very tidy sum at AFC...Do they have the money to pay him off?

Stewart Petrie not available either new contract till 2027

Welcome to League 1 fitba!😉