Munro

Lowdon

Whatley

Stewart

Linn

Reid

Gold

Coult/Grehan/another

Really not sure who to play uptop but I think they 3 in behind look very good together. Hay and Munro look solid. Little RB solid. Lowdon has really impressed with a pre season behind him. Whatley and Stewart in the middle. Not sure who id go for uptop but feel there's another signing to come.

Clarke would be one of the first names for me.

Fleming

Little

Hay

Munro

Lowdon/Johnstone

Whatley

Clarke

Linn

Stewart

Reid

Coult

Hester looks like a finisher but I think he'd be a player to come off the bench for the first few months, while putting a bit of bulk on at the gym.

Whatley is a bit of an anomaly. He's our best centre-mid but it last season Stewart and Hunter were our best partnership and this pre-season Clarke and Stewart have looked brilliant together.

Cecellia far and away the best player on the park. Lovely 20 yard strike in top corner for the 2nd. Michael Jones played up front as trialist but wasn't up to much. Gary Phillips also played and looked poor.

Jamie Clarke played full game at center back but doesn't look comfortable there. Grehan seen 15 minutes at the end