Germany vs Scotland

nelsjfc

Is there a more bitter man than Andy Goram after the other nights game. He may have a point about Marshall at the second goal but his article in today's Sun really does lack class. It's quite clear he wasn't happy that his pal McGregor wasn't playing

Suppose you can expect nothing less from him

Thought the first goal he should have saved to.needed to take two steps and he was saving it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forrest is a good player and his end product is better than most wingers his age. The 'no end product' line is the standard crticism that people give young wingers when they've rarely seen them play. Celtic are a far better side when he is playing. It looks like injuries are going to really hinder his career though which is a real shame.

He has to work harder to convince fans because he plays for Celtic, fans are more charitable to young Scots who play for diddy clubs. Just look at how everyone is raving about a player as mediocre as Stevie May and how you have people saying a player as pointless as Gary Mackay-Steven should be in the squad.

My Celtic pals say he is better than what Saint Aieden was at that age

:lol: nonsense

Forrest doesn't have a patch on McGeady

I don't know where this Forrest is overrated comes from, nobody rates him!

You could say the same about Anya though - his biggest asset is undoubtedly his pace. He has good close control and can finish (like Forrest) but has an iffy cross/final ball.

Fact is a fit and in-form Forrest could be an excellent asset to the Scotland side the same way Anya is.

I suppose you are right, but i think Anya is the Tartan Army Fans favorite - everytime i see him with a Scotland shirt on he always puts in great performance.

I suppose you are right, but i think Anya is the Tartan Army Fans favorite - everytime i see him with a Scotland shirt on he always puts in great performance.

Castlemilk was great against Croatia to in the 2 0 game.dunno about that some fanny above us booed him pure stroker he was if you read this you will know who you are

Castlemilk was great against Croatia to in the 2 0 game.dunno about that some fanny above us booed him pure stroker he was if you read this you will know who you are

Why the f**k are you calling him Castlemilk? And I know he was brought up there before you have a little bite, why?

Mit der Anreise zum Spiel endete ein Wochenende, an dem man ein gerngesehener Gast in der eigenen Stadt war. Ein bisschen Wehmut kam dabei schon auf, denn mit dem Verlassen der Innenstadt endete eine Veranstaltung, die zeigte, was Fußball ausmacht: Völkerverständigung und friedliches Beieinander, das auch mit Alkoholgenuss nicht ausartet

With the set off to the game ended a weekend when the welcomed guest were from the home town. There was regret that the departure from the centre ended an occasion that had shown what football was about. International understanding and peaceful togetherness that even with indulgence in the bevvy isn't diminished.

from

http://www.gibmich-diekirsche.de/berichtsanzeige/?pid=26&uid=2197

Just look at how everyone is raving about a player as mediocre as Stevie May and how you have people saying a player as pointless as Gary Mackay-Steven should be in the squad.

I'm a big fan of Stevie May and i'm also a big fan of Mackay-Steven.

I would always have Naismith as the number 1 striker, could play Griffiths upfront with him. Stevie May is still young - i think he plays for the under 21s. He will be a big part for Scotland's future. I reckon he will be our next Kenny Miller - but not bottle it, and miss sitters like Miller did.Kenny Miller = Work Horse!

Something has just came into my head...

JORDAN RHODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW WAS HE NOT SELECTED FOR THE SCOTLAND TEAM!!!!!!

Absolute great player - would have done nicely upfront with Naismith. I'm not a fan of Steven Fletcher btw.

S Fletcher is our #1 one up front. S Naismith is #1 for consideration of any other more reserved or aggressive formation.

our strongest position imo is our manager. For long before his appointment he has been such a rare commentator and analyst that has pretty much alone for me .shown the diff between armchair coach and tv verbal tripe.

Is there a more bitter man than Andy Goram after the other nights game. He may have a point about Marshall at the second goal but his article in today's Sun really does lack class. It's quite clear he wasn't happy that his pal McGregor wasn't playing

Suppose you can expect nothing less from him

Andy Goram probably thinks he is Allan McGregor.

Could you please refer to the next bunch of players you talk up as potential Scotland internationals as Barnsley, Chesterfield, Milton Keynes etc?

Why the f**k are you calling him Castlemilk? And I know he was brought up there before you have a little bite, why?

Have a little bite no bite at all my brother in laws from Castlemilk its a great place it was a term on affection

Up there in tractor land you do not quite get the patter do you.now go play with your heffers udder sick boy lol

Archived