Germany vs Scotland

nelsjfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think you're misunderstanding, I'm telling the folk who are co planning to cheer up because we did brilliantly......can't quite figure out how that relates to someone shitting in my handbag but fire on

:lol: I'm sitting here trying to work out what they're on about. Your post was pretty positive the way I read it but just don't want to make expectations high before the inevitable glorious failure. IMO I'd say Poland are slightly better than us but not much in it. They also have the experience of qualifying recently which we don't

But Germany, Poland and Ireland are all rated better than us, Because we were drawn from POT 4.

So what? If we finish behind a footballing minnow like Ireland we should be ashamed of ourselves.

Even if we finish 3rd behind Poland, we still have a play off to reach the finals against some other third placed dross.

As I said, qualification for Euro 16 should be a 50/50 shot. We are as likely to qualify as not.

Best that I have saw us play since Croatia at home outwith the slack defending at the second goal it could have been a different night

Think Marshall was caught a bit flat footed to at the first goal if he took a step he might have saved it.other than that he made some fine saves

Defenders should have had it kicked out the park anyway at the second goal just took that wee nicked deflection into the goal scorers path

Thought at set pieces we looked good defending them no zonal marking pish like we got from the old boss were we looked very dodgy

And when we had the ball some of our passing was sharp and bright all be it we gave it away a wee bit easier in the first half

It was the world champs we were playing though and I thought we looked confident and brave and that they all knew and understood there roles and jobs

Have to say that I am confident we can put a good show on against Georgia and maybe win 3 1 would be happy if we did but any 3 points is a must

:lol: I'm sitting here trying to work out what they're on about. Your post was pretty positive the way I read it but just don't want to make expectations high before the inevitable glorious failure. IMO I'd say Poland are slightly better than us but not much in it. They also have the experience of qualifying recently which we don't

I thought it was pretty clear too ha. Poland are solid but have that one world class player that can make the difference. Ireland are seeded above us but in the last year or so our form has been so good I think we can take them. Think we'll get one win against poland too. Georgia are going to take points from somewhere, they are not to be taken lightly

Archived