All things Dundee FC

Seems we have given Rae a contract to the end of the season. What can we expect in management style and playing style ?

He will try and get the team playing football. His way or no way. Hope he does well for you.

Onto Dundee, Enrique seems to be out for a while. Hopefully Konrad comes in and does the biz.. and McPake tries to at least stay in position.

Seems we have given Rae a contract to the end of the season. What can we expect in management style and playing style ?

He's had a lot of experience since he left Dens, he was with Ince down south for years at various clubs, so hopefully he will have learned from this, I doubt it though, as he is a right psycho.

Story with Wighton? Seems to not be good enough or not getting enough game time with raith. Bring him back?

By most accounts he's like a child in a mans league, and get shrugged off the ball before he has the chance to do anything with it. Being ten years younger than the majority of defenders might cause that though.

A poor man's Barrie McKay they're calling him. I can't believe the audacity of those Fifers. He's clearly the next big thing to come out of Scotland.

I'm not sure what Raith were doing with McKay. He looks like he's lost about a stone since going back to Rangers.

Good story cuntychops.

Now f**k off back to yer wee hole

:huh: I was saying its because of his age. Pretty clear if he doesnt bulk up hell follow the footsteps of other "wunderkids" and simply struggle to make it in this Country

Craig may well be a nice chap but I'm afraid that he couldn't tackle a fucking Happy Meal.

Basically, these fife dim-wits don't know what their doing.

Biggie just summed it up.

If they had Messi playing for them they's be complaining that he wasn't winning headers from the keeper's kick out.

#Fifeshire

He is the worst of our strikers.

because he does f all when he's on. Your welcome

BSA, we're not pulling your pisser here, the lad is simply not ready for this level yet. We see him most weeks, you don't.

Given the poor amount of goals we score, it isn't much a of a stretch to say that if Wighton would offer more than what Daly and Stewart do, he would start every game.

No one is saying he isn't talented, but he has offered us precious little.

Probably because we wanted to win the game and our best chance of that didn't include playing that dud.