All things Dundee FC

I will be utterly shocked if Hartley was sacked. It would be up there as one of the worst decisions ever. Yes him and the team have hit a rough spell, not winning many games but they are not losing many either. The recent game against saints I thought that Dundee were lots better all over the park. I think the window will be key for Hartley and I believe he needs to add some width to the team. With the midfield players at his disposal, it is very difficult to play any other way than already playing. Would be a totally bonkers decision to fire him

If Dundee beat Hamilton and win the derby at New Year, Hartley will be lauded by the support again. The feeling towards Hartley amongst the support is so inconsistent.

Exactly. If any team in this league strings a few results together then they can pop up the league quite a few places. St Johnstone every season seem to do this and if we can somehow string a few wins together, then we could be top six again come the start/end of the Derby.

New buy a brick scheme at Dens. 50 quid per personalised brick with the wall to be built beside beside the players tunnel.

http://www.dundeefc.co.uk/news/in-with-the-bricks---buy-a-brick-at-dens-now

stadium needing a good refurbishment new bricks so get the fans pay for it £50 a brick brilliant plan you sure the marrs aren't back in charge :)

No offence Ally C but you can f**k right off. I've just noticed the junk emails I've been getting after previosly filling out these surveys where I've obviously not noticed the 'opt out of future correspondence' button