All things Dundee FC

His value has obviously dropped after playing for shite! I should add it is £5k after tax.

I always thought he was really over rated tbh. Didn't think he was poor but was surprised as thought United had made a major signing when he arrived but he was just very meh.

And people wonder why players move there!

I'm setting myself up for a spectacular fail but I do think the league their is developing at an astonishing rate. Unlike the MLS, they seem to be signing players a lot closer to their prime and are doing quite a lot to raise attention in the league.

Weird reading fellow Dees salivating at selling our most prolific top league goal scorer in decades at the business end so we could spend it on an over priced asset and even heart monitors that you can buy from amazon at £30 a pop

I'd be staggered if our players heart rate isn't monitored tbh :lol:

On the Hemmings rumour, I definitely wouldn't want to see him sold. He's become an integral part of our team and system and is the best striker we have had for a number of years. In saying that, if silly money was to come in from China we aren't a club that can refuse the sort of money being talked about here. We could strengthen the playing squad to stay in the league for the near future and infinitely improve our facilities off the pitch to really progress as a club. We're going through a period of relative stability just now but it likely won't last forever unless we can improve every aspect of the club off the pitch.

Harkins really shouldn't have said anything. Top notch comments, but it'll probably be more bother than it's worth for a wee wind-up, they lot will probably be giving him death threats because there's an element of their fans that can't take that sort of patter.

**** are losing it on twitter. Harkins is a hero.

A lot of them are putting it down to him going to a catholic school. Why do OF fans always put everything down to religion? As someone from the North-East, nobody up here really gives a shit. Why are central-belters so religious, and what does any of it have to do with football?

Time to step out of the dark ages.

Time to accept Sevco are a new club.