All things Dundee FC

In a thread about summer football I said people would rather take the wife and kids somewhere else on a good summery weekend. I'm not married but my missus has two kids from a previous relationship and we have one on the way. That stupid c**t fifespud thinks he winds me up by saying I invented a wife and kids. He's an absolute foamer :lol: 

He was so not upset he reported me [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

If you could be arsed searching you'd find it wasn't as clear cut as he's making out.

He's probably making up the girlfriend as well [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Stan's a man who likes to dish it out but he can't take it.

4 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

These 'add ons' are a scam. God knows how many we've had over the past few years with few, if any, coming to fruition. Stewart's clearly worth more than £500k, but it's always difficult to get a fair price with only year left on the contract. Send a jobby in the post to Jean-Marc Bosman.

Spot on Gibby - if we left it till January he'd have gone for what GMS did.

Came on this thread to find out how the Dundee fans felt about losing both Hemmings and Stewar for what seems ridiculously low transfer fees only to find @StandFree03 being trolled by one of the P&B Mods! Fucking hell, this place is becoming like West World!

Add-ons for the Stewart Deal are apparently a 50-game appearance fee totalling another 100k and a 15% sell on. Although this could be complete shite, but it's from a decent source. 

I would like to think there is something in there for Scotland cap, which is bound to be on its way!

14 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

In a thread about summer football I said people would rather take the wife and kids somewhere else on a good summery weekend. I'm not married but my missus has two kids from a previous relationship and we have one on the way. That stupid c**t fifespud thinks he winds me up by saying I invented a wife and kids. He's an absolute foamer :lol: 

To be fair, nobody would believe you had a girlfriend.

I would like to think there is something in there for Scotland cap, which is bound to be on its way!

Doubtful. Good player but we are blessed with quite a few attacking midfielders who are better than gorgeous Greg

Always wary of clauses related to appearances: several times there have been players who have been stuck on the sidelines as one more appearance would trigger an additional amount of money to be paid, particularly when the club they are playing for hits financial difficulties. 

Doubt he would consider oxford if he's turned down birmingham as has been reported.