All things Dundee FC

Bain

Defenders: Kerr, O'Dea, Gomis, Julen, Holt

Deep Midfield of Hateley, Gowser and Ross

Duffy as a CAM,

El Bak and Teisjje up front.

Playing with 12 players on the park might help, worth a shot.

Playing with 12 players on the park might help, worth a shot.

TBF three of them are absolutely miles off being good enough so it wouldn't be much of a benefit

What we are missing this season is a stand out outfield player or fans favorite, I just cant see one in this current line up, you could argue that Mcgowan is one but he has hardly be great this year so far.

Edit to say outfield player, because Bain is a great keeper.

Edited by johnnydun

7 hours ago, vikingTON said:

The gormless, fat mess can't be too far away now from rage-quiting and slithering out of the door - that's how he left Alloa after all. 

At least we didn't lie down and take it up the arse from Hamilton Academicals. Now off you pop. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Dundee only 3 points off 6th and fans pressing the panic button after looking at the table.....behave.

I don't think anyone's pressing the panic button yet, most people have acknowledged that we need to get our act together quickly though or we could easily go down. 

Yesterday's first half performance was woeful but we still had a few chances although our final ball was poor. But in the second half, as soon as we started to press up high we caused Hearts several problems which was great to see. It left us vulnerable at times at the back but we created numerous chances and were unlucky not to score. I'd rather see us doing that every week and at least having a go instead of the sitting in deep pish which we've seen the past month or so.

Edit: lacking a creative midfielder badly. If we could replace Vincent with someone more creative then I think we have a more than capable team of staying up.

13 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I don't think anyone's pressing the panic button yet, most people have acknowledged that we need to get our act together quickly though or we could easily go down. 

When you say most people acknowledge an urgent need to improve now its one step away from panic. There will be supporters of 7 other teams that are thinking the very same as you. But some of us like myself are calm about it. Only nine games have gone, still very early in the season and some teams are still getting used to the changes in their squads. But imagine if by the middle of March we are all still in this situation, 6th place to 12th separated by a baw hair then that could be very very interesting.

Dundee will be fine, there's enough there in the squad to see you safe and you have played the three top teams in the last four games. You have three win-able games coming up, all you are missing is that end product, someone to stick the ball in the net.

winning games was a problem for Dundee last season,with hemmings and Stuart gone drawing games has become a problem,8 games without a win that is a concern for any team,it's going to be a long hard season for Dundee if this form continues,Paul hartley is living game to game now the next 3 fixtures are winnable but we all know that football is results driven and Dundee need a win very soon.