All things Dundee FC

If he was as good as his word you would've been sponsoring a Dundee player, not having to beg for your money back a year later.

This. He keeps everyone's money for a year, makes three different excuses amongst his disappearing acts, and then gives everyone a 24 hour deadline to contact him or they don't get their money back.

A real stand up guy.

What we thinking the lineup will be tomorrow night? I'm thinking something along the lines of:

Bain

Kerr - Hendry - O'Dea - Holt

Kamara

Deacon - Allan - McGowan - Wolters

Haber.

Think Haber's 3rd choice at the mo. Wouldn't be surprised to see Moussa start but would like to see FEB start myself.

Also might see Wighton start ahead of Wolters, think he'll try give him game time in the league cup.

Tbf to Deefiant there wasn't anybody available to sponsor last year and we said we'd carry it over to this season, or did I just make that up?

Anyway it did become a bit of a shambles and I'm glad it's now coming to an end.

I hope the P&B Dees can sort out a sponsor one day :).

Think Haber's 3rd choice at the mo. Wouldn't be surprised to see Moussa start but would like to see FEB start myself.

Also might see Wighton start ahead of Wolters, think he'll try give him game time in the league cup.

Agree about El Bak but think McCann will start Haber for some reason, just a feeling. Also think it might be a little early for Moussa - think he'll get his first start against Buckie on Saturday.

You could be right about Wighton but personally think Wolters is streets ahead from what I've seen. Then again - Wighton might feel he has something to prove going back to Raith.

This. He keeps everyone's money for a year, makes three different excuses amongst his disappearing acts, and then gives everyone a 24 hour deadline to contact him or they don't get their money back.

A real stand up guy.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14254-1369942726-2.gif