All things Dundee FC

31 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

He never mentioned Dundee in his Soccer AM interview fact,I heard the interview and am not making any assumption with regard his interview which you clearly are. It's mentioned more than twice yes but quoting previous posts does not count ya fucking imbecile.

Take your seethe and your rage and f**k off, you clown.

He never mentioned Dundee in his Soccer AM interview fact,I heard the interview and am not making any assumption with regard his interview which you clearly are. It's mentioned more than twice yes but quoting previous posts does not count ya fucking imbecile.

One day in the future I might post on a Hamilton accies thread.. doubt it but you never know [emoji57]

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Take your seethe and your rage and f**k off, you clown.

F*** me the gullible dundonians are out in force tonight, if you want to believe  someone who is forming an opinion of the content in the Charlie Adams interview ie ludo over someone who actually heard the interview and based my post on the factual content of the interview that's your perogative, but it just heightens how thick you are.

Thank You

F*** me the gullible dundonians are out in force tonight, if you want to believe  someone who is forming an opinion of the content in the Charlie Adams interview ie ludo over someone who actually heard the interview and based my post on the factual content of the interview that's your perogative, but it just heightens how thick you are.
Thank You

You should change your username to seethingaccie.

2 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Thank You

Its a well known fact he wants to play for the Dees before he retires, he himself has stated it numerous times.

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Its a well known fact he wants to play for the Dees before he retires, he himself has stated it numerous times.

The point I'm making biggie, I'm sure you will understand is, someone on another forum mentioned the interview concerning Charlie Adams the same interview I heard ,in that interview no mention was made of Dundee FC, but Ludo has this habit of embellishing little snippets of information and posting untruths, this interview was a case in point and it riles me.This point you shall also hopefully understand, I also have heard Charlie Adams  state in another interview he would be honoured to pull on the blue of Dundee at some point in his career. I just dislike posters who don't stick to facts and through their Walter Mitty traits post whatever suits them.

16 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

The point I'm making biggie, I'm sure you will understand is, someone on another forum mentioned the interview concerning Charlie Adams the same interview I heard ,in that interview no mention was made of Dundee FC, but Ludo has this habit of embellishing little snippets of information and posting untruths, this interview was a case in point and it riles me.This point you shall also hopefully understand, I also have heard Charlie Adams  state in another interview he would be honoured to pull on the blue of Dundee at some point in his career. I just dislike posters who don't stick to facts and through their Walter Mitty traits post whatever suits them.

There was nothing embellished.

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Was having a look on Rangers Media in regards to what their thought process was in regards to them appointing a new manager. First thread I stumbled across, however, was a thread about Charlie Adam. In it, a Rangers fan boldly claimed that he'd been on Soccer AM and said that Adam said, 'There's only 1 club I'd join if I was to go back to Scotland'. The hilarity of the topic as people are shouting 'Get him signed, proper Rangers lad, was always underrated' to 'He's shite, would never get a game for us' as they slowly realise Adam meant Dundee and not Rangers is first class..

That part is embellishment as it was not content of the interview,and it is embellishment by making it seem as Rangers fans slowly grasped that Adam meant Dundee rather than Rangers, which wasn't the case, but your need to try and belittle anyone by embellishing facts is imo the actions of an insecure little soul.

Just now, happyaccie said:

That part is embellishment as it was not content of the interview,and it is embellishment by making it seem as Rangers fans slowly grasped that Adam meant Dundee rather than Rangers, which wasn't the case, but your need to try and belittle anyone by embellishing facts is imo the actions of an insecure little soul.

If it was the explicit content - I would have quoted what he said. It was clearly the implicit content as it's not the first time he's said it. Nothing embellished about it. And if you read the thread in question, which you clearly haven't done so, then you would see that this was the case.

You're going to continue to 'argue for arguments sake' though.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If it was the explicit content - I would have quoted what he said. It was clearly the implicit content as it's not the first time he's said it. Nothing embellished about it. And if you read the thread in question, which you clearly haven't done so, then you would see that this was the case.

You're going to continue to 'argue for arguments sake' though.

I have read the thread in question and have re- read it to confirm my initial thoughts, not one fan of sevco posted anything remotely suggestive that it had dawned on them that Adam was referring to Dundee rather than them.

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

So quoting actual dialogue of an interview equates to lacking brain cells, aye ok Sherlock.

Personally, I think you look thick because you're getting 'riled' by an annoymous poster on an internet forum. Why do you care so much?

Now f**k off.

Thank you.